Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Minor Spoilers) Possible Apostasy Prologue / Eidolon Bug (Resolved, just RNGesus as per usual)

AranciataBG

It appears that whenever I'm near someone who hasn't completed the apostasy prologue, I can receive missions. I've talked to other people who have completed it, and have been having the same problem, so I'm not sure if this is just RNG or if it's an actual error.

4 minutes ago, RimorDeIgnotis said:

That's the problem, I haven't been getting incursions.

If you are just sitting and waiting they tend to spawn less. and also... i mentioned Bounties too. they give you cache mission pretty often. I usually will get at least 1 cache mission for every 2 bounties.. If even that is a problem then just sell the riven... None promised easy way of getting rivens every time

Edited by Igni

16 minutes ago, RimorDeIgnotis said:

Right, I need to open two caches without taking magnetic damage. I do not want to go farming sabotage missions as 1: that's riskier and 2: that's harder.

Go to the Kuva Fortress and do an exterminate. There's nothing that does magnetic damage in the Kuva Fortress, and the caches there count towards the Riven. That's what I did when I had to open four caches without taking magnetic damage and I had no hassles.

On the topic of Plains incursions, I've had no issue with the discount Lotus constantly pestering me to do incursions while I'm trying to fish since doing the Apostasy Prologue, so it's possible RNGesus is not smiling upon you.

1 minute ago, GeoffFromAccounting said:

Go to the Kuva Fortress and do an exterminate. There's nothing that does magnetic damage in the Kuva Fortress, and the caches there count towards the Riven. That's what I did when I had to open four caches without taking magnetic damage and I had no hassles.

On the topic of Plains incursions, I've had no issue with the discount Lotus constantly pestering me to do incursions while I'm trying to fish since doing the Apostasy Prologue, so it's possible RNGesus is not smiling upon you.

I have done absolutely no kuva missions because I haven't touched archwing at all

2 minutes ago, RimorDeIgnotis said:

I have done absolutely no kuva missions because I haven't touched archwing at all

You don't need Archwing for the Kuva Fortress (I don't know what triggers Archwing in those missions. I know it exists because the icon is there, but I've never gone into Archwing mode in them), and it's the first node that's unlocked in the Kuva Fortress upon completing The War Within

1 hour ago, GeoffFromAccounting said:

I've done "without taking Damage" challenge in regular corpus sabotage... not THAT hard either...