Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Ability is in use Bug

Lxtra

When you go into the Operator Mode at the same time your Warframe goes into Bleedout, and you get revived, you can no longer use any abilities. Instead it will show the "This Ability is in use" error message. The only way to make them usable again is to Bleedout & Die.

16 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Is that what it is. I got locked out of all power use (including transference) the other day--same exact symptoms--and had no idea why it happened. 

yes that is exactly what I had happen a couple of hours ago. And like you said, even transference didn't work anymore.

Edited by Lxtra

While having 'this ability in use' bug with nova doing cetus bounties i managed to stumble on top of another bug:

due to latency i was waiting to get out of my warframe to escape bleedout with nezha's 3rd ability, warding halo casted on me but still died. when i got revived i got 'This Ability is in use' bug but also had warding halo stuck on me and i was invincible. i jumped into a deep pond to fix the ''This Ability is in use'' that was preventing me from using melee and warframes abilities, despite that i was still stuck with invincibility and warding halo on me until i returned to cetus, where the inner gate also bugged on me showing only  the skybox after the doors opened. returned to ship and currently experiencing no other problems.

On 2/2/2018 at 7:32 PM, Sir_Lorenz_Headsmasher said:

While having 'this ability in use' bug with nova doing cetus bounties i managed to stumble on top of another bug:

due to latency i was waiting to get out of my warframe to escape bleedout with nezha's 3rd ability, warding halo casted on me but still died. when i got revived i got 'This Ability is in use' bug but also had warding halo stuck on me and i was invincible. i jumped into a deep pond to fix the ''This Ability is in use'' that was preventing me from using melee and warframes abilities, despite that i was still stuck with invincibility and warding halo on me until i returned to cetus, where the inner gate also bugged on me showing only  the skybox after the doors opened. returned to ship and currently experiencing no other problems.

Damn. That's unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened, couldnt use any ability nor melee, only fire weapons, movement and switching guns. tried to die and revive to see if it fixes but once dead couldnt revive myself, and if someone else revived me the bug kept going. Lost a defence for my fault, failed my supp :(

Also i dont remember using transference, it just started, maybe i fell.

• 2 weeks later...