Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interchangeable Amp/ Zaw

Ragnarok160

I'm sure this gets posted every day or so but i think its a good idea, personally i don't like the current build and screwed way we make zaw's and amps.

I dont like that every time you make a zaw or an amp you cant take the parts off and reassemble using new parts, i mean honestly its not diminishing the game in any way im sure plenty of you feel the same. it makes no sense since the prism and the blade piece are the only part that count for mastery but what makes me mad is how careful you have to be when making a weapon. an example is when i was making my tier 3 amp for the first time i put the wrong brace on and now i'm stuck with a bad amp.

another example is all the people i see that mix up parts on there zaw, ik that the preview feature exists now that help you to compare stats but its a lot like chromas armor augment, yes they know its a problem but instead of fixing it they just put a band-aid on it. i really don't see a point in having to re-craft weapon parts that you already have or have already crafted seems unnecessary.

16 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

its to make you play, you need to collect parts to make new zaws, if you stuffed up a build, its your issue, now go get res to make more zaw parts like intended

your still building new zaws your just not having to remake zaws you already built -_-

qtR7BlS.jpg

Edited by Ragnarok160

6 hours ago, Sasuda said:

I feel like the counterbalance being interchangeable would be good but I think blade and handle shouldn't be removable, personally.

i still think it should all be interchangeable but i would compromise for the counter balance since that seems to be the biggest issue people have