Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clem equivalent of the prodman poster.

Maka.Bones

I just wish I could get that poster without having to play for an hour, what with the game itself telling me I should take a break at that point and my optician recommending taking a break every 20 minutes to look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.  I love the idea of the Prodman poster, I just don't like that it requires continuous play for so long.

14 hours ago, Katinka said:

I just wish I could get that poster without having to play for an hour, what with the game itself telling me I should take a break at that point and my optician recommending taking a break every 20 minutes to look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.  I love the idea of the Prodman poster, I just don't like that it requires continuous play for so long.

I'm sorry that you're in the vast minority that regularly needs to take a break, but for the rest of us, we wouldn't mind playing one mission for an hour straight. And since it's one of the EXTREMELY rare instances where fighting lvl 400+ enemies gives a unique reward, it's a great incentive for those of us who are in end-game.

2 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

since it's one of the EXTREMELY rare instances where fighting lvl 400+ enemies gives a unique reward, it's a great incentive for those of us who are in end-game.

Yeah, that's part of the reason why I'd love to see more of these... It's like... it's not a game-breaking/overpowered weapon, or ability that players will cry/whine about unbalancing the game and giving vet players an unfair advantage... (Even though that's kind of what happens after investing more time in something, than someone else has.)

It's an awesome trophy, of a fun experience which required skill and good teamwork.  It's also a great meme lol

9 hours ago, Raspberri said:

I'm sorry that you're in the vast minority that regularly needs to take a break, but for the rest of us, we wouldn't mind playing one mission for an hour straight. And since it's one of the EXTREMELY rare instances where fighting lvl 400+ enemies gives a unique reward, it's a great incentive for those of us who are in end-game.

I'd be fine with fighting level 400+ enemies for it if I had the choice to start at that level.  I'd even be fine if I had to fight through multiple lower levels to unlock that level.  What I have issue with is a game that wont give us a reward until over an hour in at which point the game itself will have posted in chat that I should take a break.  I believe this is a European server thing to do with EU law but an hour of play for me will mean a message in chat telling me to take a break.  So am I supposed to aim for a constant hour or not?  There's a reward for it, but also an in game message telling me I shouldn't do that.  Also, I'm not part of a minority that needs to take a break, I'm part of the minority that pays attention to what opticians say as guidelines to the general public regarding preventing eyestrain.