Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Combustion Beam

(XBOX)Ivan of Jupiter

No, you can add corrosive element and they get hurt pretty bad.  Used it and just murder everyone who is lvl 60-80, basically using riven mods for it it would make it way overload.

Spoiler

beware of languages in the other clip.

Spoiler

Edited by ChaoticEdge

55 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No, you can add corrosive element and they get hurt pretty bad.  Used it and just murder everyone who is lvl 60-80, basically using riven mods for it it would make it way overload.

Hide contents

beware of languages in the other clip.

Hide contents

I would have to disagree with you and agree with MCGamer. It’s is really fun to play around with in lower levels. But loses most of its effectiveness at higher levels. The Flux build that one guy had was alright I suppose, but being able to kill lvl 150 Prods and Butchers isn’t anything to gawk at. My pinky toe can do better.

But you have your opinion and I have mine. Thanks for your input.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ivan of Jupiter said:

I would have to disagree with you and agree with MCGamer. It’s is really fun to play around with in lower levels. But loses most of its effectiveness at higher levels. The Flux build that one guy had was alright I suppose, but being able to kill lvl 150 Prods and Butchers isn’t anything to gawk at. My pinky toe can do better.

But you have your opinion and I have mine. Thanks for your input.

your not getting the point, the mods is powerful of its own way, but its not meant take down overlords, that why riven mods already made the changes, but thanks to explosive radius of the mod it still actives corrosive still by the blast and some odd reason get mix of that element when it is pose to be elemental explosive, but the enemies still status hit by the corrosive.

I discover this couple here and there for they didn't change it and the armor reduction still apply the effect.