The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Solo For Exp?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Excluding Void missions that give Exp only to the weapons you use during the mission, which are the best places for getting a good amount of Exp but that can be done in solo?

I'm at rank 9(ready to 10), got all frames and almost all weapons, so I'm not exactly new to the game, even if I have never explored the map that much, I wanted to do it with my favourite frames and weapons after I got 'em all.

14 answers to this question

Lol I know the team missions are best, I never play solo, but sometimes it happens I could be easily interrupted and I don't like the other 3 to rage against my poor motionless Nova while I'm answering to the phone and stuff like that.

So when I know I could be interrupted I prefer to solo, but I'd like to do as much Exp as possible!

I've got all the frames and all the weapons but a few side and meele ones still need to be get to level 30, that's why I need Exp! I've got like 3 more secondary weapons and 10 meele and then I'll be able to finish the map with the set I prefer!

Question is... Are you in a clan? I personally have clan members who are willing to help me leech exp in maps like Xini and Io, where my clan member uses Vauban+Ogris to solo like 20 waves while I only need to run to the defence area, climb onto a crate and afk. Clan members are your best option to obtain good exp. Edited by X3Evanescence

Lol I know the team missions are best, I never play solo, but sometimes it happens I could be easily interrupted and I don't like the other 3 to rage against my poor motionless Nova while I'm answering to the phone and stuff like that.

So when I know I could be interrupted I prefer to solo, but I'd like to do as much Exp as possible!

I've got all the frames and all the weapons but a few side and meele ones still need to be get to level 30, that's why I need Exp! I've got like 3 more secondary weapons and 10 meele and then I'll be able to finish the map with the set I prefer!

K I see.

To do the best in soloing, go Raid missions (as long as they exist). Enemies respawn is infinite, objective is static (assumed it won't get changed by Lotus) and you may even farm mats on the way (like I do, mostly).

K I see.

To do the best in soloing, go Raid missions (as long as they exist). Enemies respawn is infinite, objective is static (assumed it won't get changed by Lotus) and you may even farm mats on the way (like I do, mostly).

Ok I'll give it a try, a mobile defense mission would be best maybe, but harder as well.

Faction?

Sedna. location Kappa:(mobile defense)

The result is 5 to 7 weapon/warframe ranks per match there

I run that place during the weekend with various teams, do you think it's soloable too?

EDIT: forget it, it's soloable. :P

Edited by siralextraffo

I like Callisto on Jupiter (Infested defense). If you take one maxed out weapon with you, you can level one lower weapon and melee in waves 1-10. Try to not use any ammo of your maxed weapon before wave 10. Then shred waves 10 to 15/20 (depends on your frame and skills) with your maxed weapon and Warframe powers. Gain loads of exp, rinse and repeat. 

Easily doable but not THAT exciting. I like to switch back and forth to Deimos (Mars, Mobile Defense, Corpus), when I start to get bored.

Edit: generally I would advise to stick to missions in the mid-levels (20-30). Soloing higher levels isn't that profitable because you will need much more time (occasionally run out of ammo, etc.) for not too much more exp. Also try to do defense alerts with random groups. The high number of enemies there can net you tons of exp.

Edited by andayk