Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J3-Golem Is...disappointing.

Lucilius

I was expecting it to be an giant a**-ugly thing, that looked smelly and scabby, older (or should I say, mould-ier) and more disgusting than infected ancients...

...but it just looks EXACTLY like a bigger exploding infected corpus. What a let-down.

I hope it changes.

I've watched the dev diary video of the art director being interviewed. This should not be a problem for him like Ember was.

Edited by Lucilius

It was mentioned in the livestream that this concept was kinda too complicated, so they redid it. Don't know how much has changed, but this should be generally what it's gonna be like.

There is NO SUCH THING as complicated if the devs are good.

...but it just looks EXACTLY like a bigger exploding infected corpus. What a let-down.

Currently, most bosses are simply placeholders. All of them will most likely be given unique models and mechanics in the future just as Kril and Vor was.

Oh he will change... to THIS!

New_golem.png

Looks like a mutated sea-horse. What's with the snout? (To better kiss Tennos with my dear? I could just imagine this thing incapacitating a Tenno and simply just smooching him/her in the face, and the Tenno gets infected....with COOOTIEEES!!!! Now there's a frightening sight.)

But yeah, still this is much better.

Edited by Lucilius

Currently, most bosses are simply placeholders. All of them will most likely be given unique models and mechanics in the future just as Kril and Vor was.

Vor is just awesome. Bad-&#!. Very unique. Too bad I can now beat him up solo. But still, he can kill if I ain't careful.

I was expecting it to be an giant a**-ugly thing, that looked smelly and scabby, older (or should I say, mould-ier) and more disgusting than infected ancients...

I hope it changes.

I've watched the dev diary video of the art director being interviewed. This should not be a problem for him like Ember was.

I think you are jumping the gun. J3 hasn't been updated  yet. You should have seen pre-update Captain Vor. He was just a red suited Grineer that grinned at you while smacking a Prova in your face.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are jumping the gun. J3 hasn't been updated  yet. You should have seen pre-update Captain Vor. He was just a red suited Grineer that grinned at you while smacking a Prova in your face.

Well then, I'm glad I haven't played Warframe back then. Gosh. Red-suited Grineer...ew.

They don't. Nor do they have breasts. Those ball-type things you see on Nyx and such? They're actually backup power tech orbs for Vauban. 

That's...interesting...