Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did drop rates for unvaulted relics get stealth patched?

(XBOX)Bieltan

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Bieltan said:

Whilst playing today, the bulk of my relics dropped on the final stage of the bounty. I dont think a single one dropped at the start. Anyone else notice this?

Technically this shouldn't be possible unless they randomly decided to rollback the changes to bounties.  Did Xbox One even get the bounty changes in their latest update?

Edited by Urabask

Just now, Hammahness808 said:

Did you forget your morning rngjesus ritual?

Me and RNGesus are on fantastic terms. All Octavia parts after 5 missions total. All 3 Nidus parts in 3 cycles. Tripped over each part of Hydroid Prime until I had a set. Drop rates definitely feel different to day 1 though...

10 minutes ago, Urabask said:

Technically this shouldn't be possible unless they randomly decided to rollback the changes to bounties.  Did Xbox One even get the bounty changes in their latest update?

On XB the relics have been dropping on the last stage - in addition to the first few stages.

As for some stealth patch overnight - seeing as how the bounties are a complete fail (auto fail loading, no players in relays, and the newest I just got: rescue the hostage but the place to take him never spawned so had to abort) now I couldn't tell you as I've been unable to complete them today.

Just now, Urabask said:

One time where being behind is a good thing lol.

I might be a rare player, but I honestly like being behind by a month.  You PC guys sort out a lot of b**ls**t for us and just knowing about changes is useful.  I have a month to adjust and prepare whereas you get it dropped on your head.  Lot's of people like the surprise factor of the latter but I don't.