Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties idea

Kailli

Hi everyone,

Since when they decided to bring the unvault relics to the Bounties, I thought this could be a small change, improving the farm, streamlining the process.

Like the farm system in the endless fissures, the bounties could be started one after another in Eidolon, giving the player the option whether he would like to start the next or not.

That way you can complete all the bounties without having to go back to Cetus, which in my case is a difficult situation since I lose a lot of performance quality between the transitions.

What do you think?

I think Konzu should be standing in the hall not Cetus. Once all players are in the hall, the outer doors close and Konzu is "enabled" to be talked to to allowing selection of another bounty without loading Cetus.  Or if players choose the "leave squad" at that point, they go into cetus.  Or perhaps one of the missions Konzu has in the hallway is "Unlock Cetus Doors" and selecting that will actually load cetus.

They still need the hallway (presumably) to reset the plains , wisps, mining, enemies, etc but the above would at least cut out the cetus load time.

7 hours ago, -Kyle- said:

Hi everyone,

Since when they decided to bring the unvault relics to the Bounties, I thought this could be a small change, improving the farm, streamlining the process.

Like the farm system in the endless fissures, the bounties could be started one after another in Eidolon, giving the player the option whether he would like to start the next or not.

That way you can complete all the bounties without having to go back to Cetus, which in my case is a difficult situation since I lose a lot of performance quality between the transitions.

What do you think?

that's what i'm saying since PoE started, that gate makes me mad... just let us do these bounties infinitely without leaving the PoE and this will make things easier to get the relics and items you want... and also, REMOVE those USELESS things from the drop list, like:

Pressure Point, Hornet Strike, Stretch and etc... (really, like Vitality these mods drops everywhere...)

Cryotic, Kuva, Endo and etc... (come on, if you gonna put some resource at least put 1000+) it's useless as 20 Void traces on alerts, no one gives a damn.

1500 or 2500 Credits cache (i have no words of how useless this is)

That's why no one gives a s*** about bounties, too much useless things, now we need some relics and you keep getting these GREAT rewards instead.

Edited by (PS4)Hiei-YYH