Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker loot glitch maybe

(XBOX)Lone Wolf045311

I don't know if the stalker is glitched for me my account or if others have the same problem but I can't get anything but dreads out of the stalker I know it is rng but 50 dreads in a row somethings off increasing the drop chance of the other things on his drop list could fix my issue but I'd like more knolege befor jumping to that

On 2/9/2018 at 7:06 PM, (Xbox One)Lycentia said:

A friend said he got a Broken War the other day.

I think our luck is just crappy.:sad:

I actually got Broken War recently (despite already owning it from Hunhow pack), but I've been playing 4 years and it's the first time I've squeezed something out of him that isn't Despair or Heavy Impact.   I too don't get Dread often, though I have gotten it a few times - Despair seems most common, regardless of what the published loot tables say.  The only reason I ever got Hate or Dread is because I purchased the "What Stalker?" bundle, back when it was a thing.  

Hopefully one day DE removes certain things from his pool totally (both Stalker and Shadow Stalker) - like Heavy Impact.  And I think when it comes to Shadow Stalker he should drop a weapon everytime, with equal chances between them.  The whole Stalker farm is overall pointless and feels stupidly outweighted by bad RNG that gives you the same trash over and over.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)ExoSin said:

The published loot table lists dread as a 75.88% drop chance, by far his most common drop.

Well on Shadow Stalker it is signifigantly lower at 37.94% - but this is countered by the fact every other weapon he drops has garbage 2.78% chance to drop.  DE needs to relook at his drop tables - there's no logical reason for them to have such bad drop chances, especially when they don't hold up later in the game anyway.  Hate and Despair are garbage, War is meh in the face of Galatine Prime due to innate impact which is just :poop:.  Broken War may just be the only weapon in there to deserve lower drop chance because it's actually a decent slash weapon.  

50 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Well on Shadow Stalker it is signifigantly lower at 37.94% - but this is countered by the fact every other weapon he drops has garbage 2.78% chance to drop.

I just double checked, Dread is listed as 75.88% for both. Strangely enough it also lists Hunhow as dropping Dread at the same rate.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ExoSin said:

I  trust the one DE published over the wIki.

Neither is wrong - you're just not doing the full math. 

Stalker 50.00% Very Common (75.88%)

You have to divide that 75.88 in half (50%) to get the real result which is 37.94% - the true value when RNG has had its way.  I was wrong about it being lower on Shadow Stalker though, they are the same - I just didn't realize when you were saying 75.88% that you were not accounting for the 50% as well, I assumed that was the actual drop rate on normal Stalker, now I know why you thought that. 

The wiki literally uses the Data chart you just posted, but finishes the math to give a more accurate representation of drop chance.  Wiki is more reliable in that sense.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue