Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man in the Wall + other players

(XBOX)AntiCaesar

So I found him. But I had a question: Can other players see him on your orbiter?

So far in my research: They hear him, but can't see him. 

Upon the other player loading in, he already heard "Hey kiddo" but nothing was there.

But I also had already triggered the dialogue. 

Next the other player found out that the dialogue for them was linked to movement.

To prove the theory further, I invited another person. Same stuff. 

The most shocking thing though was that after a good while I was put into operator form even though I pressed nothing. It could have to do with where he was. He was on the market, which is close to where you log in/join other orbiters. Maybe because they heard it already it disappeared for them? Too many possible factors to possibly do this myself.

Tenno, I call upon anybody that finds him to try to experiment and see what happens.

1 minute ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

That Man is The Father. He is the only one to call the Tenno by the adorable term Kiddo.

I was actually thinking about this a while ago and I realized something, the father specifically says "somethings out there kiddo watching us"

implying that the man in the wall was watching us even before the father died, also during the first visit to the mountain pass in TWW you can hear his voice in the background during certain parts so I'm pretty sure "wally" (as some people call him) just learned the word from the operator.