The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe crash on Adventure "The War Within"

Yurujai

I can't finish the adventure The War Within because Warframe uses all my RAM and the game crash. It ocurrs on the snow before enter the door on the mountain, before show the Queen's video.
I reported all crashes but I don't know why occurs.

Someone can help me ?

Its a bug game or not?

Thank you!

Yes, sorry, I had all codes but I override file.

Now I reproduced it and report the crash. The code is "WAR-1632239" in the comment wrote that the FPS are between 1 - 6FPS and I try to do the adventure with low grafics but return the same error...

Thank you!

Edited by Yurujai

4 minutes ago, Yurujai said:

Yes, sorry, I had all codes but I override file.

Now I reproduced it and report the crash. The code is "WAR-1632239" in the comment wrote that the FPS are between 1 - 6FPS and I try to do the adventure with low grafics but return the same error...

Thank you!

Thanks for this! In the meantime, can you please try verifying and optimizing your download cache? This can be found by clicking on the little cogwheel that is located on the top-right corner of your Warframe launcher. Once you have done this, try doing the quest again, and let us know if it still crashes.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

I tried to complete the game after verify cache... but I have the same problem.

The new report code is "WAR-1632270"

This information maybe help you:

Launcher versions: 2018.02.09.18.58

Motor version: 2018.02.09.19.54

Thank you!

Edited by Yurujai

The same thing is happening to me at the same spot. I usually get around 60 fps but it drops to 3-5 fps at that part and eventually crashes. I can't exit the quest and when i restart it puts me back in the quest and it happens again. WAR-1631674 is the error code.

11 minutes ago, Yurujai said:

I tried to complete the game after verify cache... but I have the same problem.

The new report code is "WAR-1632270"

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, aDazzled said:

The same thing is happening to me at the same spot. I usually get around 60 fps but it drops to 3-5 fps at that part and eventually crashes. I can't exit the quest and when i restart it puts me back in the quest and it happens again. WAR-1631674 is the error code.

Sorry to hear this. Thank you both for your WAR-####s. This is very helpful! There definitely appears to be a problem and we are currently in the process of looking into it.

hace 1 minuto, [DE]Dmitri dijo:

Sorry to hear this. Thank you both for your WAR-####s. This is very helpful! There definitely appears to be a problem and we are currently in the process of looking into it.

Thank you Dmitri,   

I think that it's important resolve this bug because now I( and I think a lot of players ) can't play Warframe because missions are blocked for this adventure... I hope it will be resolved soon, 

Thank you again!

On the mountain, up until the second time you are on the outside of the mountain in the snow where you approached the orokin theatre (I think it was called) and Teshin told you about how he was a Dax, my game performed great. It wasn't until this point that the frame rate dramatically dropped until it froze and the game would crash. I've retried it many times with the same thing happening. The laptop I play on exceeds the minimum requirements of this game and I have no idea why it just started to give me this problem. I set all of the settings to low and it would keep happening. I verified and optimized my game's cache and it would keep happening. Whenever I log in it automatically goes back to the mountain and forces me to try to finish the mission, but this has proven to be impossible. Is there a way to reset my save progress to just before I started the mission? I don't really care about the mission. I just want to play the rest of the game, which my computer has run smoothly. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Also my error code was WAR-1632221.

Edited by ClubFootFace

1 minute ago, DiabolicalD said:

I was leading a buddy through the War within and he had this same issue so I tried too and now we are both stuck in the quest on the mountain. Pretty frustrating as it essentially makes the game unplayable until this is fixed.

Yeah it's a shame because I found this game a month ago and have had a ton of fun on it.