Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void and Orokin Derelict Need some love (read the rest of the topic for explanation)

ImmortalGryphon

Sorry for making this a very big post so bear with me on this one

Ever since the Specters of The Rail update launched there has been no reason to go to the void except for argon crystal farming and mod hunting from the speed run rooms or the sabotage caches when it comes to the Bullet Dance stance for gunblades unless there happens to be a fissure there, now before you viewers go thinking its me just saying give the void keys back NO that is not my intent. Even before the Specters of the Rail update launched there has been literally no reason to go to the derelict mission types that aren't defense or survival cause of the prime parts that existed on those mission types before void relics were introduced.

To this day that is still the case cause outside of defense and survival which have a VERY decent amount of relics in its drop tables and assassinate for the nekros parts and some exclusive mods there (equilibrium), there is literally no reason to do the other mission types, mobile defense, exterminate, sabotage, and capture. Sure there's vault runs but from a veterans standpoint we have all the corrupted mods by now and maybe some additional copies of desired mods but Vault runs alone wont make the derelict exciting to visit. An interesting thought came to mind for me is since the trials are being "temporarily" removed (which im very sad about cause im a veteran in the warframe raid school bus discord server and enjoy raiding), I had a look at the drop tables for the orokin derelict sabotage and the only thing listed that could be of ANY interest was the mutalist alad V nav coordinate so my final request is can we potentially see some of the following appear in the drop tables of the other mission types.

-void relics

-make bullet dance available from both void and derelict sabotages

-since the caches (this one is specifically sabotage) drop rare resources can we see an increase to their drop rates OR their amounts e.g the derelict sabotage could drop 5 argon crystals instead of 2 at max.

-IF and dare i say IF when excalibur umbra gets released with the sacrifice quest and he has parts to farm as well, can we see those added to the orokin derelict drop tables as well (primarily sabotage and defense as the survival has octavia's neuroptics).

- Since the derelict is infested, can we maybe see mutagen masses added to the drop tables for all of the mission types in the derelict cause outside of invasions the only way to get them is to build them from the reusable blueprint in the dojo.

All of the listed are possibilities that i can think of from when i was writing this so there may be way more possibilities but ultimately the derelict and the void need some form of incentive to return there after obtaining the stuff that is currently available in their drop tables.

Again i apologise for the big post and hopefully you read it all and if you did i appreciate it. :smile: