The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

Hello All,

I'm pretty new to this thread and the forums here. I have took the time to look at all of the amazing art entries and I have been inspired! ...Of course the game itself is awe inspiring but like many of you folks, I have an artistic flair myself. I usually do digital composition work and animation in my free time, but I decided to look at vector imaging and thought I'd give it a go. I sincerely hope this doesn't impede my rights within the forums, but here goes...

BDAV-sample.png

Warframe-Sigil-Erra-Art.png

Warframe-Sigil-Art.png

Edited by Deaths-Catalyst
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-02-13 at 12:22 AM, Rufustoons said:

Hey, i've been posting these on Reddit, i draw one a week, sorry for the spam..
My account here is Rufustoons but i go by Treshtoons lol...couldnt use Treshtoons for some reason xD

gi6kKDm.pngdLp5sJ2.png705lHlR.pngPf0a7pe.pngddMdz6t.pngNzVTtQ4.pnghf0Pwsc.png9QAu3KI.png4DMW4Aq.pngjDgSp.pngchU89P7.pngXmgeeZE.pngqkDWtzc.pngk4COsee.pngiiPKREx.png

All of them are good for decorations

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm not quite sure how to properly share these but here we go. I hope number 2 is not too much of a spoiler. Both these drawings were drawn by hand with a 0.5mm mechanical pencil (HB lead), inked with Micron pens, and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. I had to take pictures of them with my phone camera. I hope they look okay.

Yes I've posted these other places under the name Autistic Tenno, a screen name I really like because it has personal representation to me. I also posted these in the Fan Art section.  I hope it's okay that I have them both places. I hope that is it okay I used Flickr to host them and share them.

1.) Ticker showing off some Pride!

tickercolor

2.) A tribute to a story quest.

Spoiler
Harrowed

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Uh... Hi Tenno, hopefully I'm doing this correctly. 😅 

I worked on a drawing of Voruna a little while before Lua's Prey came out. Joe Madureira was always a huge influence to me, and I've been a huge fan of his since I was 16. I want to thank both him and DE for combining two of my favorite things together. 

uo65HluP9RrD.png?o=1

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...