The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an alternate Simulacrum room?

cursedmoon13

Hey all,

So, I was trying to do some testing with Zephyr's Tornadoes in the Simulacrum, the kind of thing where I needed to see the damage done to one enemy under different circumstances, and the dang things seemed determined to drop my test subject off the side into oblivion! Then I realized that this is a thing I've seen happen in a lot of tests, by myself and others (like YouTubers). Long story short, can we have a new simulacrum room we can choose that has, I don't know, walls? and without bottomless pits all over the place?

To be clear, the existing room is beautiful. I'm sure some designer is very proud of it, and they should be. It's just not convenient for certain kinds of tests. 

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

I want them to merge captura with simulacrum.  Let you use any captura scene you've acquired as the backdrop for the simulacrum.  You can (on most scenes at any rate - ergo's boardroom wouldnt let me when I last tried) put a few enemies captura so some of the wiring is there already.

Hey, they can make it as simple, or as complicated, as they like. I just want to be able to do it somewhere I don't have to worry about losing my test subjects unnecessarily. 

7 minutes ago, cursedmoon13 said:

Hey, they can make it as simple, or as complicated, as they like. I just want to be able to do it somewhere I don't have to worry about losing my test subjects unnecessarily. 

Yes- that always annoys me - how easily I can knock them off and even they themselves (especially enemies that charge like juggies) will just fall off on their own.

And the lighting annoys me when testing Mirage.

7 minutes ago, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

well the poor guy most likely died from the fall, test passed 

That wasn't the objective of the test. They need to be able to do their job in other situations as well; there won't always be an unknowably long drop to help them when they need it. The scamps.

I really wish they give us shorter route to access simulacrum... Going to relay, then simaris then simulacrum and be through 2 loading screens just for testing IS NOT GOOD! we need short access like captura.
And also we need ability to customize Our Tenno in simulacrum/captura just as we do with Warframe

Colors/looks aside... Testing and comparing 3 amps is ridiculusly long process as of now. Just imagine if you could hit the arsenal with operator and change amp in an instant

4 hours ago, cursedmoon13 said:

To be clear, the existing room is beautiful. I'm sure some designer is very proud of it, and they should be. It's just not convenient for certain kinds of tests. 

i'm sorry but this isn't good design

Edited by (PS4)Hiei-YYH