Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Changes and fixes (suggestions/feedback)

Funki0

Good day.

Since it has been quite some time the last fix/change on Lunaro happened, I would like to talk about exactly that.
Lunaro hasn't got enough attention lately and if it doesn't get any in the future, no more people will join the current Lunaro players.
For that I want to suggest some changed and/or fixes.

• The check immunity either needs to get fixed, nerfed or completely removed.
    • Why should that happen? The check immunity is causing more harm than good, because some people are seemingly permanently immune to any kind of offense and can just run face first through the other team's defense, which allows them to dunk the ball safely. That should not be the case, because it pretty much eliminates counter play in that sense.
  • The hitboxes of the ball and the goal need minor tweaks, because you sometimes hit something that is not even there.
  • And the most important thing I think most of the better Lunaro players would agree in is lowering the ball interaction delay.
    • Why lowering the delay? Not having the delay allowed top tier players to play at their own pace and distinguish themselves from the better or worse players. On the other hand, not having a delay allowed for instant unstables, which were abused by certain people I would love to name, but won't.
    • My suggestion would be lowering the delay to either 0.1 or 0.2 seconds. Lowering the delay, but still having one allows for better players to not fly through the ball, playing at their own pace, but at the same time also still keeping certain people from instantly unstabling a ball to pretty much cheat.

I hope this will be seen and I hope there will be changes soon. There won't be any people if something doesn't get any attention from its makers. (and still no one likes the meridian map. I vote for a redesign)

If anyone else wants to add something fitting to the subject, please do. Your addition might help.

Thanks for reading this. Good luck and have fun.

Edited by Funki0

55 minutes ago, Funki0 said:

(and still no one likes the meridian map. I vote for a redesign)

If anyone else wants to add something fitting to the subject, please do. Your addition might help.

I would add something, but apparently I am no one, did you perhaps mean the arbiters of hexis map?
Also I just want to know when we're getting the Cephalon Suda, New loka (space nazi) and possibly mountain (Conclave-themed) maps.

I'd agree, in the few times i've played Lunaro (and i'm pretty bad at it), it seems highly abandoned except for a few people. It's a fun in-Warframe alternative to allow you to take a break from existing gameplay to just go throw a ball around, and is definitely worthy of some more attention.