Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The waiting for a specific mission type is an annoyance.

Wizard

Have you ever been excited to do a specific fissure mission, for my case, Survival, just to see that that specific mission isn't available?

Then come to see there's 4 defense fissure missions available? Then wait hours for one to simply come up?

It's a bit silly, there should at least be one of every mission type up available at all times, regardless if its lith/meso/neo/axi.

Sounds like a good idea, yeah?

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

Have you ever been excited to do a specific fissure mission, for my case, Survival, just to see that that specific mission isn't available?

Then come to see there's 4 defense fissure missions available? Then wait hours for one to simply come up?

It's a bit silly, there should at least be one of every mission type up available at all times, regardless if its lith/meso/neo/axi.

Sounds like a good idea, yeah?

RNG brah .

1 minute ago, Spectre-8 said:

RNG brah .

wat?

im asking for mission types to be available. Like survival, defense, etc. for fissures.

I need to rely on RNG to play a mode I want?

And you're completely fine with that?

Edited by Hero

Just now, Aquadoodle said:

Just have to be patient for the mission type you want to appear. That's what I do, and I'm sure that's what a lot of other people do, it doesn't really take that long for one to appear. 

Not excavation missions, those take AGES to show up. I mostly need the void traces to rad the unvaulted relics and survival & excavation seems to do me well.

5 minutes ago, Aquadoodle said:

Just have to be patient for the mission type you want to appear. That's what I do, and I'm sure that's what a lot of other people do, it doesn't really take that long for one to appear. 

It can take that long for one to appear - if you are looking for a specific tower at a specific time of day.  We get together at Trials Reset everyday, do the trials, then want to do an endless fissure or two.  We have a window of about 2 hours per day where we can all be together.  We can go a full week without seeing an endless in that window (we're only interested in Neo/Axi).  

Its the same annoyance with the Eidolon hunt only being available at night - when "night" isn't there when we actually can get together to play.  The same annoyance with the vaulted relics being on an ~2.5hr rotation.

Am I annoyed by it? not particularly - there are other things in WF to do, and other games BESIDES WF to play.  But I can see how it would be annoying if thats what you want to do and every time you try, its not available when you are.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

It can take that long for one to appear - if you are looking for a specific tower at a specific time of day.  We get together at Trials Reset everyday, do the trials, then want to do an endless fissure or two.  We have a window of about 2 hours per day where we can all be together.  We can go a full week without seeing an endless in that windows.  

Its the same annoyance with the Eidolon hunt only being available at night - when "night" isn't there when we actually can get together to play.  The same annoyance with the vaulted relics being on an ~2.5hr rotation.

Am I annoyed by it? not particularly - there are other things in WF to do, and other games BESIDES WF to play.  But I can see how it would be annoying if thats what you want to do and every time you try, its not available when you are.

I mean, I suppose if you have a two hour window to all play together, then yeah that can be annoying as you'll only get about two rotations of the fissures, maybe three. At least in my experience, there's usually an endless one up. That being said, it's not always an endless that I particularly want to do (Interception), but I've personally never had issues with it (or having to wait for one, but I have a small schedule).