Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Vote On Defense = Majority

ShiroDust

If you don't vote in time it should side you with the majority instead of making you continue. This is the 2nd time i lost everything because I was waiting to see if majority were going right or left because 1 person wanted to leave but waiting to see if they'd change there mind instead when 1 second was left they all decided to leave (I was watching people not timer) and I was on undecided losing everything. This sort of crap makes me want to quit playing the game and not come back to it for a few weeks especially after doing 15 waves! Also I did try to click claim and leave once I saw the other 2 click it but when I tried it started next match.

Edited by ShiroDust

The only thing that you lose by continuing on then immediately letting the pod die is the reward you would have gotten had you chosen to quit.

The mods and resources you had picked up from waves 1 to 15 are locked in at that point and you still get them.

Just like if you fail the defense on wave 7, you still get the rewards from waves 1 through 5.

I do agree with your idea though.

EDIT:

Straight from the wiki:

Rewards (mods, credits, resources) are saved every 5 rounds: if the player fails, they will receive the items only from their last save. Therefore, if a player gets to round 5, receives a mod on round 6, and then fails on round 7, said player will lose the last mod but retain all the rewards that were saved on round 5.

Leaving the mission before it fails (aborting the mission, quitting the game or giving up when dead) will result in the player losing everything. To exit the mission early and still get the rewards, it is recommended to let the mission fail by allowing the enemy to destroy the target.

Edited by Tsukinoki

The best thing to do is to make a decision based on what is best for you. Just make a decision and if you see everyone else going the other way you can wait until the last 2-3 seconds to change your mind. You are being punished for your indeciseveness, Tenno!

Wow, I'm on steam voice with a friend he lives far enough thats theres 1.5 - 2 second voice delay he said take it take it take it at the last second and once again I'm royally screwed and left solo after trying to click claim and exit when I had half a second to do so. FIX THIS ASAP! I could of used that rare mod to (great when matching same mods with same mod to level it up).

Another possible solution, make the timer go up to 5 seconds if it has less than that much time on it after someone votes to claim.

Edited by ShiroDust

Wow, I'm on steam voice with a friend he lives far enough thats theres 1.5 - 2 second voice delay he said take it take it take it at the last second and once again I'm royally screwed and left solo after trying to click claim and exit when I had half a second to do so. FIX THIS ASAP! I could of used that rare mod to (great when matching same mods with same mod to level it up).

Another possible solution, make the timer go up to 5 seconds if it has less than that much time on it after someone votes to claim.

I don't see anything to fix....

You're playing with a guy with 2000ms latency with an indecisive friend...

If the fault lies anywhere, it is with you or your friend.

Also, resetting the timer totally won't be exploited by trolls....

Edited by GeneralArmchair

I don't see anything to fix....

You're playing with a guy with 2000ms latency with an indecisive friend...

If the fault lies anywhere, it is with you or your friend.

Also, resetting the timer totally won't be exploited by trolls....

It's not his friend, it's steam's voice chat. Skype should pretty much be instantaneous. I've noticed it with pretty much every game that has a voice chat on by default, it has a delay, but skype does not.