Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nidus and harrow, the examples of fun

caidros

nidus and harrow are the most fun warframes. all their abilities are useful as well as synergize and both have great late game potential. they are the prime examples of what it takes to make a warframes abilities fun. as a side note, please remove the duck beak on nidus' alt helmet, great looking helm but really awkward mouth piece. ember has recently been reworked into the ground for the sake of making her game play fun but you didnt do anything to make her fun. all these nerfs/reworks are completely pointless unless you make the warframes abilities fun to use. if you arnt going to make them fun then leave them overpowered, at least they will get used. 

All their abilities are useful? I don't have nidus yet, but harrow isn't all that useful on non endless missions. His 1 is the only ability that gets used consistent ly on every mission. His abilities require set-up, and that setup just isn't all that feasible on exterminate, rescue, spy, etc. and gets outclassed by many other Warframes on those missions. Like nukes/dps, tanks, and movement frames. 

Don't get me wrong, I love harrow, great abilities, great aesthetic. But saying other frames are useless in comparison is nonsense. Bring the right frame for the job, and for half the jobs, other frames are better choices than harrow.

• 3 years later...

Am I the only one who doesn't find Harrow that fun? His chains are pretty cool I guess but his other abilities are pretty boring IMO. He has great synergy and is extremely effective but it's a similar case to Inaros. I just feel like he's one of those frames that is very good but he's mainly about buffing your survivability and crit damage but not much in the way of cool/flashy abilities. I personally like frames that have really fun/cool abilities like Ember, Vauban, Ash, Nidus, Sevagoth, Mag, Lavos, Zephyr ect. I just feel like Harrow lacks in that department besides his 1.

He's one of those frames that I've always wanted to get into. I've tried several times and I understand why people like him but I guess it's just not my playstyle which is fine. It's a damn shame because that deluxe skin is absolute perfection in every sense of the word.

3 hours ago, (PSN)I_graviton_I said:

Am I the only one who doesn't find Harrow that fun?

Fun is subjective so it's not a big deal... 

In any case I think it's not productive to describe Harrow as "Fun".... His design is more "Involved"  is a better way of describing Harrow and why people think he's fun.

He has great synergy and is extremely effective but it's a similar case to Inaros.

Inaros's Synergy is lacking the Fluidity that Harrow has....

I just feel like he's one of those frames that is very good but he's mainly about buffing your survivability and crit damage but not much in the way of cool/flashy abilities.

One thing that helps Harrow in that Regard is he gets to Choose which weapons he employs that's Synergy with.... That Agency allows a decent number of players to play how the want rather than the exact Synergy that DE wants us to use.... It's that Flexibility that makes it appealing even though Harrow only has a Single build 😝 !!!

. I personally like frames that have really fun/cool abilities like Ember, Vauban, Ash, Nidus, Sevagoth, Mag, Lavos, Zephyr ect. I just feel like Harrow lacks in that department besides his 1.

It's going to come down to whether the weapons you use are part of the fun factor or not.... If not then yeah Harrow can't help you there....

He's one of those frames that I've always wanted to get into. I've tried several times and I understand why people like him but I guess it's just not my playstyle which is fine. It's a damn shame because that deluxe skin is absolute perfection in every sense of the word.

Really ? 

I think the Tennogen Graxx Skin is WAAAAAÀAAAAAY Better.... I just assumed with your fondness for Necromancy that you would like that one more 😁 

• Like 1