Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Her Angels" Angel Lancers.

(XBOX)VexionZ II

I Believe certain factions are in need of new units/enemies. it would be nice to see here are my ideas for a few new units.

I Think the Grineer that fall from the sky in the pods that are shout outside of orbit should be a special tactical unit of 6 Grineer Soldiers. 3 RifleMan/1Sniper/1Bombard/1 Bannerman. the bannerman is a new unit idea. basically the bannerman is the soul of these tactical units he is equipped with a seer & a banner with the grineer queens face or grineer emblem on it. basically the bannerman is a morale booster for all grineer. his banner lets off an aura any allied grineer withing the 10-15M Aura are Granted "Morale". Morale Gives all allied grineer forces increased health/fire rate/armour if the bannerman falls in combat the aura is removed from the grineer. i have a little lore to for this elite squadron & a name below

"Lore: Grineer Queens Tactical Squad. "These are the Grineer Queens Finest Lancers & loyalist soldiers within the grineer empire made from the finest clone dna within the grineer hierarchy & Made to Serve only there queens and take there orders from only there queens. They arrive in metallic pods shot from a Grineer Vessel outside the Planetary Atmosphere/Orbit/Space to land in destinations of importance to the Grineer Empire. They are Much Stronger/Smarter/Armoured/Agile than your average Grinner Frontier Lancers. These Tactical Squad Lancers are Known as "Her Angels" or "Angel Lancers" Due to the fact they fall from the sky like angels & there only her unit. There armour is all Black with only dark red kuva eyes a gift from the grineer queen themselves for there services & unflinshing loyalty." 

Plz bring this to the plains. i also have other enemy ideas & lore to go with it.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

health/fire rate/armour

Please, explain how a banner can increase those stats. I see a banner and my weapon suddenly shoots faster? My armor gets thicc when i see the queen (the cause of my perpetual pain) and suddenly i can magically take more bullets in my face before dropping dead on the floor?

5 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Please, explain how a banner can increase those stats. I see a banner and my weapon suddenly shoots faster? My armor gets thicc when i see the queen (the cause of my perpetual pain) and suddenly i can magically take more bullets in my face before dropping dead on the floor?

no you misunderstood the banner boosts the enemy grineer not us tenno lol. the banner is a symbol of the queen hence why the enemy grineer get the extra stats from its "Morale" 

Edited by (XB1)VexionZ II

2 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

You're questioning the logic of a banner giving a buff in a game about mutant space children that control organic machines through mind powers that were caused by a rip in space and time where the laws of logic, time, and physics don't apply? 

7 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Look at it like this your in a war its your last charge/stand you see a soldier run out to the frontline holding a banner & killing the enemys with a pistol while waving the flag in the air. i would charge behind him so would others because he brough the morale back by doing the unthinkable. the troops fight better look at it like a patriot of war. someone willing to climb that mountain & plant that flag at the top knowing they are outnumbered & likely to die "suicide mission sorta" but because he's a hero etc he will make his last stand due to loyalty of the cause regardless its outcome.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AxRollxOfxTape said:

You're questioning the logic of a banner giving a buff in a game about mutant space children that control organic machines through mind powers that were caused by a rip in space and time where the laws of logic, time, and physics don't apply? 

I Believe they need to add a god to warframe too "The One Above All" "The Ancient One" Someone before life & the void itself. i might start making up my own warframe lore tbh lol

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

I Believe they need to add a god to warframe too "The One Above All" "The Ancient One" Someone before life & the void itself. i might start making up my own warframe lore tbh lol

They kinda already have that in the game tho. The man in the wall is this mystery that we know almost nothing about that comes from the void. He is the "God" like entity that is present in the game, tho is more of a devil like figure rather than god.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AxRollxOfxTape said:

They kinda already have that in the game tho. The man in the wall is this mystery that we know almost nothing about that comes from the void. He is the "God" like entity that is present in the game, tho is more of a devil like figure rather than god.

Before Life Before the very void itself was an entity of great power and an aura of light which went beyond the galaxy & other dimensions. this entity was known as "The Creator" the very energy that pulsated from the Creator seeded new life on other planets. but with life comes death & unknowingly he created a rip in time & space this rip within the Galaxy/Cosmos was growing worse but the Creator was too Arrogant to see this threat. the rip became the Void & within the Void was negative energy of the creator. his hatred/anger it became a place of impurity & foul corruption such a place in the galaxy was heresey. But the Creator still continued to ignore this threat. a few generations had passed other life forms in the galaxy had begun to thrive/evolve/adapt to there planetary environments but the existing threat from within the void known as the "Corrupted" had found a way to transport themselves outside the void so they could spread there corruption/Evil/Tyranny to other colonisations in the galaxy. There attack was swift the first creation/faction that was under attack from the corrupted was the infested. Great in numbers but lacked in technological & Advanced Weaponry they was defeated they succumbed to the voids corruption & became even more impure than they already was to begin with. now the corrupted had grown in a much larger size which was getting out of proportion. something had to be done about this outbreak which had begun spanning across all populated planets. The Creator Valued all Life but he knew he couldn't let this impurity go on. so he went within the void alone saw it for its imperfection its impurity its very cruelty & disgust. he sacraficed himself using his last energy which ripped the void open sucking all the corruption from the outer planets back within the void not killing it because he valued "All Life" but consealed the corrupted in the void so they can never escape again. only shards of the creators energy was left scattered around Space & Planets this energy is known as "Kuva"

#Vex Lore

Another Idea if they bring out an infested open world. let there still be Grineer & Corpus Ships but infested ships full of infestation. what these ships do is shoot infested egg pods to the ground that hatch a few infested larvae & new infested enemys. the new infested enemy is an infested bursa. the bursa can shoot poison projectlies out of its "Torid Gun" yes a Torid gun rather than a plasma gun because its infested. Also a new infested tank i like the juggernaut but i think i might have a better solution. i call this enemy a "Screecher" this is a new infested Tank Stronger than a juggernaut but a little slower "It Has Screech of 10M" it screeches when your hurt it enough once you hear the screech and your in the radius all tenno shields are fully depleted and there abilitys/powers are stopped "like if u enter a nully bubble" & your screen tenno is under like a banshe silence effect for 2-3 secs. the screecher has more armour/health than other infested how ever it also has a grappling hook that reaches 5m if a tenno get hit by the hook the screecher leeches 70-150 HP Back to itself. hooks can be evaded though. also any chargers around the screecher get a 5-10% dmg boost "does not apply to eximuses" also it has 2 infested spore cannons on its back which can shoot the following "Poison Clouds/Infested Larvae Hatchlings" like a grineer mortar kinda on its bk but infested.

"The Infested Screecher is the Supreme Tank of the infested. Not Just Dangerous in Close Combat but also a dangerous foe from range. armed with 2 twin infested cannons which can shoot infested Poison Clouds & Infested Larvae Hatchlings. This Enemy is easily noticable on the field due to its sheer size & width. it has the ability to influence chargers from its aura granting the chargers more attack damage making the screamer a nightmare when around packs of chargers. it also is equipped with a leeching hook that life leeches any tenno's HP on contact making it a very hard enemy to kill. it wiser to fight this foe from range but it can be taken out in close combat. the screecher also lets off a powerful screech disabling/depleting any tennos shields/abilitys in contact. The Screecher which originated on its homeworld eris are known as "Guardians of the Hive" Keeping anything non infested out of the hive Tresspassers Etc. They are the only unit within the infested faction that has its own artillery. 

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:42 AM, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

What I say we need is like two more factions lol, maybe 3 xD

Making a whole new faction would take a while a lot longer than 2 new units would take to design and you are wanting 2-3 new factions... i would rather have DE Work on new tilesets than a new faction tbh

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

Making a whole new faction would take a while a lot longer than 2 new units would take to design and you are wanting 2-3 new factions... i would rather have DE Work on new tilesets than a new faction tbh

I think there's potential in simply adding factions to the factions themselves, not unlike what you suggest. Long ago, I worked on an enemy series that contained some enemy variants that were a bit more then the reskins. That might be the direction we can head in. Some of your designs do indeed make sense as well, particularly your land-bound hive defender and, of course, your namesake threadpiece.

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, Unus said:

I think there's potential in simply adding factions to the factions themselves, not unlike what you suggest. Long ago, I worked on an enemy series that contained some enemy variants that were a bit more then the reskins. That might be the direction we can head in. Some of your designs do indeed make sense as well, particularly your land-bound hive defender and, of course, your namesake threadpiece.

"Hive Defender" its got a ring to it lol. DE Create this artillery abomination please ^^. this game isn't much different from warhammer 40k. the grineer are the space marines - the infested are the tyranids - Corrupted are the forces of chaos - the corpus are a bit like the eldar kinda due to there high expertise in technology/weapons