Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exiting from Operator dash increases mouse sensitivity

Sannidor

For some reason this is most noticeable in PoE.

Also, it fixes after few bullet jumps, hops and rolls but not sure what exactly decreases mouse sensitivity.

Faster mouse movement affects any aim mode, including mining which makes it almost unusable.

Please fix. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still a problem. Only noticed it last week. So its come back if they said it was fixed in a patch. It seems to randomly fix itself aswell. Aiming down sites. Switching weapons. Bullet jumping. All seem to randomly fix it after performing said task.   

Also not just a PoE problem. Just happened to me in an Ophelia run. 

Edited by Donkey___R

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found a fix. 

I may need confirmation but I realized the sensitivity of my archwing was the same as when the glitch happened. Sure enough my archwing sensitivity was high and i lowered it so it is the same as my normal sensitivity. I have not experienced the problem since. My theory is this only happens on maps and modes where archwing is available and somehow mixes up the sensitivty going in and out of archwing then switching to operator mode. 

• 1 month later...
On 2018-07-25 at 9:20 PM, Firelegs101 said:

I have found a fix. 

I may need confirmation but I realized the sensitivity of my archwing was the same as when the glitch happened. Sure enough my archwing sensitivity was high and i lowered it so it is the same as my normal sensitivity. I have not experienced the problem since. My theory is this only happens on maps and modes where archwing is available and somehow mixes up the sensitivty going in and out of archwing then switching to operator mode. 

You're actually a god, this fixed it 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH 

• 1 month later...
Le 25/07/2018 à 21:20, Firelegs101 a dit :

I have found a fix. 

Indeed !  ty !!
weird bug beween archwing & frame sensitivity.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-07-25 at 3:20 PM, Firelegs101 said:

I have found a fix. 

I know this is a pretty old post... and I must say you made my day... I have been struggling with this problem since I started using my operator for Teralyst or anything... and it got to the point of giving me bad headaches during Teralyst fights... and no one has been able to help me out fixing it.

I am glad you found the reason for it happening, and I am truly grateful. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-10 at 4:42 AM, Vogue said:

I know this is a pretty old post... and I must say you made my day... I have been struggling with this problem since I started using my operator for Teralyst or anything... and it got to the point of giving me bad headaches during Teralyst fights... and no one has been able to help me out fixing it.

I am glad you found the reason for it happening, and I am truly grateful. Thank you!

awe thanks mate