Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-Game Clan Recruitment Page - Idea

(XBOX)Aspect0fRuin

I've been playing Warframe for a few years now and recently I decided to make a clan of my own (K.O.T.B), It has around 300 members, however to keep it at the member cap I have to spend most of my time recruiting. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't really get to play the game and some other Clan leaders feel the same. It would be much easier to manage a Clan if there was a Clan recruitment Page in-game that players could go to and search for a Clan that they would like to join and could apply/join from that page instead of needing to ask in Recruitment chat to get a clan. Talking to people and spending time recuiting is fun, however it takes far to much time and makes having a Clan feel like chore.

In this page you could for example, search clans by Tier, Moon, Mountain etc. The amount of Members could be seen along with how much Research has been completed. Clans could be able to set requirements to apply or just let anyone join on the spot. You could see Clan Emblems, Clan Names, Clan Leaders- It would make joining a Clan and Recruiting for one much much easier, and make Clans feel more interactive. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

46 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Not that I am all that against this, but would just incase like to say that there is this https://forums.warframe.com/forum/167-recruitment/

While helpful to players that find there way here, I don't think adding even more elements outside the game are a solution to anything.  Most people playing games want to play the game, not dig around the internet for answers to their problems (wiki, recruiting, rudimentary game information that warframe is sorely lacking).

I'm not sure how such an in-game thing would look either - could imagine it being pretty cluttered - unless advertisements/recruiting msgs auto expire once a week - so perhaps the leaders don't spend so much time in recruiting chat but still have to keep it fresh.