Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyanosa - The Mad Doctor

(PSN)CrazyBunnyPros

vWGbhxvfuszt6CfwmTkmMfxmWr3EFvzHksXPRrrxu20Vme3SjRVFKUSN5upnpPuZsZUxQ1oDV99Gw6Ok2oYD-bd5FdsrQLlxHP7IO7mZFzwpq89FOsnBlFtmOM6hVOmLBe8ILAid

HEALTH: 150 - 450

ARMOR: 85

SHIELD: 20 - 60

ENERGY: 100 - 300

SPRINT: 1.14

A frame based around the concept of study and alternative methods of survival for themselves and their team, meant to act as a versatile support class while tormenting crowds of enemies.

PASSIVE: Medicinal Progress: Reviving people from bleedout regenerates 5% health per second

[Strength] [Efficiency] [Duration] [Range]

ABILITY 1: Self Subjection: Launches a splattering glob of liquid from their right hand with a base attack of 150 damage. Channeling will drain health, up to 20%/30%/40%/50% of your max health. Upon release, it will deal 10%/15%/20%/25% of your target's health, plus the original base damage. Allies hit by the blast will be healed, but with no base healing level, requiring you to drain health from yourself.

[Use cost: 25]  [Damage: 40/75/100/150 toxic damage]  [Range: 10/15/20/25 meters]  [Blast radius: 5 meters]  [Drain rate: 5%/5%/10%/10% per second]  [Damage/healing per % drained: 10% for 5% damage]

ABILITY 2: Embalming: Fortify your health and the health of allies around you. You will not be able to drop below 5% health for a short duration, but damage will still be taken until then. Drops your own energy cap by 50% for the duration. Once the fortification runs out, you and all affected teammates will enter a health regen state, but become vulnerable again. Instant activation.

[Use cost: 50]  [Duration: 5 seconds]  [Range: 7/10/13/16]  [Regen duration: 5 seconds]  [Regen strength: +2/+3/+4/+5 per second for every 125/100/75/50 energy cut from max]

ABILITY 3: Lawless Practice: Inject an enemy with a viral solution. They will panic and rush towards the nearest of its allies and burst into a large wave of chemicals that deals 10% of its max health as viral damage to surrounding enemies. Damage increases the farther the infected enemy has to travel. If doesn’t reach its target within the duration, they will explode.

[Use cost: 75]  [Explosion Radius: 5 meters]  [Base damage: 25/50/75/100]  [+Rate: 5% per meter, up to +20/+30/+40/+50%]  [Duration: 10/15/20/25 seconds]

ABILITY 4: Undivine Surgery: Trepan spike the heads of enemies around you, making them all stop in place, dealing an initial damage, and then leeching away at their health, restoring the health of allies. Channeling ability. Enemies spiked will take a boosted amount of damage if the ability ends after a certain duration

[Use cost: 25]  [Range: 5/6.5/8/10 meters]  [Energy per second: 3 +]  [Initial puncture damage: 20/30/40/50]  [Damage/healing conversion: 2%/3%/4%/5%]

[Image]

SYNERGY POTENTIAL

-Using Self Subjection while victims of Undivine Surgery are still active will pull health from them instead of you. As a result, that is less health in the enemies that can be converted into direct healing for allies

-Embalming would prevent victims of Undivine Surgery from dying, but not regen them

-Lawless Practice on a victim of  Undivine Surgery would turn them into a landmine that creates a burst of healing to allies when an enemy triggers it, equal to 5% of the enemy’s HP

-Hitting a victim of Lawless Practice with Self Subject’s projectile or blast will set them off, boosting their explosion radius by 25%

WEAPONS

Melee: Whipping Dagger/Scalpel: Swiping dagger strikes with extending cable slashes, charged attack throws a scalpel that impales enemies and lets you pull them towards you with the cable.

Attack speed: 0.92

Channeling cost: 5

Channeling damage: 1.5x

Critical chance: 5%

Critical multiplier: 2.0x

Damage block: 15%

Status chance: 40.0%

Slash: 15.0

Puncture: 60.0

Viral: 80.0

Secondary: Acid pistol: Two fire modes, one for rapid fire and another for a charged ammo stack, holding fire to start draining ammo and stack up a charged glob of acid on release, blinding enemies. Charged globs will leave small puddles if they hit the floor. Both modes deal guaranteed corrosive procs

Rapid fire stats

Accuracy:  25.0

Critical chance: 25%

Critical multiplier: 2.5x

Fire rate: 25.00

Magazine: 150

Noise: Alarming

Reload: 2.0

Impact: 10.0

Corrosive: 25.0

Stack stats

Accuracy:  15.5

Critical chance: 40%

Critical multiplier: 3.0x

Fire rate: 3.00 ammo drained per second

Magazine: 150

Noise: Alarming

Reload: 2.0

(Per ammo used)

Impact: 5.0

Corrosive: 20.0

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros

There are so many healing warframes. These ideas are aight but can we please move away from healing? Like what about melee range ability boosters, duration ability boosters, ammo replenishers,  weapon channeling, accuracy debuffers, transformation abilities, auras, biting, locomotive abilities, animation abilities that affect you and the enemy, lava, BALANCED instant revival abilities etc... There's so much more thats new that warframe doesnt really have! Come on people.

we don't have turrents! we got that wack sentry gun from the ship and its poo poo! And don't get me started on passive, you'll die before im done talking about that!

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

There are so many healing warframes. These ideas are aight but can we please move away from healing? Like what about melee range ability boosters, duration ability boosters, ammo replenishers,  weapon channeling, accuracy debuffers, transformation abilities, auras, biting, locomotive abilities, animation abilities that affect you and the enemy, lava, BALANCED instant revival abilities etc... There's so much more thats new that warframe doesnt really have! Come on people.

we don't have turrents! we got that wack sentry gun from the ship and its poo poo! 

People die. People don't like dying. No one enjoys playing support that much to pick up people who die. People try to find a middle ground of fun and healing, and I'm trying my best here to manage it here.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros said:

People die. People don't like dying. No one enjoys playing support that much to pick up people who die. People try to find a middle ground of fun and healing., and I'm trying my best here to manage it.

That don't eliminate people having to revive players making everybody invincible! And there are people that love using trinity, harrow, oberon, and whoever else I miss. Also have you heard of the Vazarin lens yet? And I love picking up players having them look up at me like "my hero", its also a wonderful chance to tbag!

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

That don't eliminate people having to revive players making everybody invincible! And there are people that love using trinity, harrow, oberon, and whoever else I miss

Yes, there are people who enjoy them, but just not a lot, and some not that much. Some don't even use them for support purposes really. Diversity. There are effectively 4 main healers in the game, Trinity, Oberon, Harrow, and Equinox, and each have drastically different kits. I'd rather this forum not be deemed unneeded just because there are "Too many healers" and be at least looked at in case it's just the right amount of different to fit in as its own frame.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros said:

I'd rather this forum not be deemed unneeded just because there are "Too many healers" and be at least looked at in case it's just the right amount of different to fit in as its own frame.

I like that, I like that a lot. I agree 100%. It's what I've been trying to tell people BUT!!!!!! It dulls the game when you start focusing too much on one thing. If players aren't liking support frames they aren't gonna use this one unless needed just like all the other support healing warframes.

It's actually much weaker and less fun compared to trinity and that's another thing, it will get compared to other warframes that offer the same thing it does!

And you have a really good warframe idea. This frame is good with chemicals I mean it should be able to make health potions and potions that buff aspects of others abilities! Imagine a player coming into your squad that decrease efficency, or increases ability duration for a duration on your warframe, you will get LAID my friend, kissed to DEATH. I can see nekros now, using my shadows of death for double the time like,  like, I would shed a tear of joy in that moment.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

And you have a really good warframe idea. This frame is good with chemicals I mean it should be able to make health potions and potions that buff aspects of others abilities! Imagine a player coming into your squad that decrease efficency, or increases ability duration for a duration on your warframe, you will get LAID my friend, kissed to DEATH. I can see nekros now, using my shadows of death for double the time like,  like, I would shed a tear of joy in that moment.

The reason I didn't do that is because that's an idea that's been done to death already. Many alchemist frame concepts exist and many stat buffing concepts exist. If I did that, I'd be LESS creative. And regardless of all that, the general theme of this is a doctor/surgeon, not a chemist.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros said:

The reason I didn't do that is because that's an idea that's been done to death already. Many alchemist frame concepts exist and many stat buffing concepts exist. If I did that, I'd be LESS creative. And regardless of all that, the general theme of this is a doctor/surgeon, not a chemist.

I havent seen any yet that deal with ability buffs I've listed, my apologies. 

I don't know though, I just don't see this warframe having a chance to be used over every other current warframe in a certain situation to atleast make it special. Chemical bomb is fantastic but the rest, just spell out death and I could imagine would make you eventually be like man, harrow would be so much better with all of these enemies around right now... or maybe inaros. 

Idk, I want to see other people's input on this post.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros said:

People die. People don't like dying. No one enjoys playing support that much to pick up people who die. People try to find a middle ground of fun and healing, and I'm trying my best here to manage it here.

I dunno...I freaking love playing Oberon. :)

1 hour ago, (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros said:

Oberon can't stab people in the brain with archaic medical equipment. Checkmate, goat. :cool:

I'm so sorry

I guess that really depends on whether or not you consider Galatine to be archaic, or medical equipment.  Yeah, sorry, you must have forgot I Castled. ;P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 4:33 PM, MoreDamage said:

I love this concept, it would be awesome to see such a warframe in the game, the abilities are amazing and they don't sound too overpowered at all, awesome work dude! :D

Thank you, I'm glad to hear it. I've been so concerned since this forum seemed to die so fast.