Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to use lower level of a ranked mod

nokinoks

It is a great feeling when you fully rank a mod like serration or those corrupt mods or even companion mods with ridiculously high endo requirements, but it feels so bad when you need to use the same mod in another frame or weapon that is just one rank below your current one and you'll have to spend all those endo again. So I'm hoping that we can have the ability to turn the rank of a mod we have lower or higher based on what we set it too. It will be loadout dependent of course. 

There can be certain restrictions I guess for example, we will need to max a mod first before we can do it, if that's necessary. I hope the community agrees that this is something we need or will need down the road or hopefully, now.

7 minutes ago, RayxAyanami said:

Forma or just get another mod, it's not that hard really.

getting another mod is relatively easy if you buy it, (especially specific corrupted mods) but getting 20k endo to use a rank 9 corrupted mod is not easy at all.

9 hours ago, nokinoks said:

getting another mod is relatively easy if you buy it, (especially specific corrupted mods) but getting 20k endo to use a rank 9 corrupted mod is not easy at all.

Do daily Sortie missions and/or collect Ayatan Sculptures and you will have enough Endo in a short time.

OroFusexF