Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Spines is pointless and should reduce 25-50% of the damage at max rank instead

Midas

I believe the title says it all! This would provide a decent tanky class passive for Unairu. Reflecting 100% of the damage at max rank doesn't really help when a Chroma on your team or practically any damage dealing frame wipes the entire map of level 125+. Most Warframe players that I know burn right through enemies or make it their goal to do so. This would help many tanky players endure in their fights by actually reducing damage taken instead of taking 100% damage and also reflecting 100% of the damage at max rank. I believe a 25% damage reduction or 50% damage reduction at max rank would help a lot of people playing through the Unairu Class line.

12 hours ago, (PS4)sack_shot01 said:

It would be better if the unairu passive just reflected status and knockback 

I guess that makes sense because there are a variety of frames that reduce accuracy, damage, and prevent damage completely. It would not make sense to have pure damage reduction when there are multiple frames that do that already. Atlas can prevent knockdown and I think reducing enemy status chance would be a great passive as well as reflecting it.

Edited by Vladimir