Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

NEKROS PRIME Specter bug; 4th ability a no-go

AdamBomb77

BUG: The Shadows of The Dead ability is not working for NEKROS PRIME Specter(s)

1.       Build a specter using Nekros Prime (FYI: I haven't tested this with the Nekros Prime Cosmic Specter, yet)

2.       Equip the Nekros Prime specter once available (EQUIPMENT>ARSENAL>GEAR>place acquired Nekros Prime in slot on item wheel).   

3.       Enter any mission that allows deployment of said specter (recommend missions that have a lot of enemies; not required, fastest way to see issue)

4.       Allow specter to kill enemies, wait for specter to use 4th ability “The Shadows of The Dead”.

RESULT: The casting animation and visual effects occur, but no allies spawn. I have yet to see any allies spawn for the Nekros Prime specter.  

Has anyone else experienced this?

Not a bug.

2 hours ago, AdamBomb77 said:

BUG: The Shadows of The Dead ability is not working for NEKROS PRIME Specter(s)

1.       Build a specter using Nekros Prime (FYI: I haven't tested this with the Nekros Prime Cosmic Specter, yet)

2.       Equip the Nekros Prime specter once available (EQUIPMENT>ARSENAL>GEAR>place acquired Nekros Prime in slot on item wheel).   

3.       Enter any mission that allows deployment of said specter (recommend missions that have a lot of enemies; not required, fastest way to see issue)

4.       Allow specter to kill enemies, wait for specter to use 4th ability “The Shadows of The Dead”.

RESULT: The casting animation and visual effects occur, but no allies spawn. I have yet to see any allies spawn for the Nekros Prime specter.  

Has anyone else experienced this?

As per the Patch notes

Warframe Specters are now much smarter! If you don't recall, Specters are craftable gear you can equip to summon an AI companion in battle. We've done a general intelligence pass on their proficiency with Weapons, and we've also updated their power-casting logic. Virtually every power is now castable with only a few exceptions! Specters CANNOT cast the following Abilities: Vauban's Minelayer, Ivara's Zipline, Titania's Razorwing, Nekros’ Desecrate and Shadows of the Dead, Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Valkyr’s Hysteria, Wukong’s Primal Fury, Cloud Walker, and Defy, Atlas’ Petrify and Tectonics, Limbo's entire kit (save for the damage aspect of Banish), and finally Zephyr’s Dive Bomb.

Edited by Carnage2K4