Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding a Buy 2 Play pack

krythalas

I would really appreciate that but at the same time, given the game's economy (specifically, that you can trade for loads of platinum despite never buying it for real cash) I do believe that the trade-off is miniscule.

The three day waiting period is the trade-off for you not paying money for the frame. That's all that this F2P game asks of you (well, at least most of the time). If you can't pay - you must wait for a bit.

Patience really pays, especially in Warframe. That's what I learned over the course of my almost four year period of playing it.

Yes. Yes it would be bad. 

As it stands people already spend hundreds of plat on potatoes and slots, The price to get unlimited slots would have to be be pretty huge, and they'd have to make it subscription based, and remove those slots when your subscription runs out. A flat price wouldn't work because DE are constantly releasing new weapons and content so a one time purchase would do little in the lifespan of the game. 

As for potatoes on warframes and weapons, that's also a no because DE use those as rewards and gifts from the lotus. 

but wouldn't it also bring in an influx of cash or plat? is the trading economy not enough to sustain the plat drain? I wonder how much plat gets traded vs plat that gets eaten by f2p aspects. Maybe adding a plat trade tax and a faster trading system could fix that?

I kinda want to see how many new players actually stick to the game rather than quit after seeing a crafting timer and seeing the need to buy weapon slots and realizing to progress further they need potatoes (i think a lot of people would just give up on the game). I guess I just want the game to be easier for convincing people to stick to it.

il y a 5 minutes, krythalas a dit :

but wouldn't it also bring in an influx of cash or plat? is the trading economy not enough to sustain the plat drain? I wonder how much plat gets traded vs plat that gets eaten by f2p aspects. Maybe adding a plat trade tax and a faster trading system could fix that?

I kinda want to see how many new players actually stick to the game rather than quit after seeing a crafting timer and seeing the need to buy weapon slots and realizing to progress further they need potatoes (i think a lot of people would just give up on the game). I guess I just want the game to be easier for convincing people to stick to it.

Honestly, peoples who quit for this kind of reason are just not made to play a farming game and will most probably be bored about the game in two weeks at most anyway.

The game IS easy, and in fact, being too easy is becoming a problem for it..