Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regular Plains of Eidolon Day&Night Cycle will be better!

Ace1995

Unlike with the Earth tileset's traditional day and night cycle which is set upon entering a mission, the Plains of Eidolon feature a real-time cycle which sees the map seamlessly transition from light to darkness. Daytime in the Plains lasts for 100 minutes, while nighttime lasts only 50 minutes. All players will experience the same time of day at any particular time in the Plains of Eidolon.

It makes the day&night cycle irregular in one  real day.

Day&Night Cycle is good and necessary,

but i think if it regular like the Earth in the Warframe,

it will be more convenient for both new and old players(who kill Eidolon several times one night)

With this you don't have to pay special attention to Cetus time(on a alert webpage or a app)

You can according to real time speculate on Cetus time simply.

( for example,1 hour day&1 hour night cycle)

Sorry for my bad english.=。=

Edited by Ace1995

Irregular makes it so people with limited amount of time have a good shot at both day and night within a week. Not everyone has the possibility to plan around the game. the other way around is way more likely. Would suck if the only time you could ever enter was at day time.

Another idea behind the irregular cycle is that day is more valuable to the entire playerbase over the night that is more for experienced players.

There are actual merits over having it this way over fixed times.

il y a 1 minute, Airwolfen a dit :

Irregular makes it so people with limited amount of time have a good shot at both day and night within a week. Not everyone has the possibility to plan around the game. the other way around is way more likely. Would suck if the only time you could ever enter was at day time.

Another idea behind the irregular cycle is that day is more valuable to the entire playerbase over the night that is more for experienced players.

There are actual merits over having it this way over fixed times.

Personally I'd have it set on decision. 

For example, an "Old" Monster Hunter game (3U) featured a free hunt feature where you'd choose which of the two moments of the day you'd arrive in the hunting area, and then would have all the time you want to spend in it in that period of the day. I.E : You could spend 24h straight only at day or night time. 

It is an extreme solution, but also potentially the one that alleviates for the "need" of a timer to know when you can hunt an Eidolon, which to le always seems to be way too late for me to still be awake.