The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game crashing in Cetus/Plains of Eidolon

NecaPilot

HI guys,i have one big problem...When i try enter the Plains of Eidolon,my game freezes than crashes.Before that,my RAM goes up to 1.500mb when i enter the big white gate/plains of eidolon.I tried to play on low,directx 11 and 10 off,resolution 800x600(also i updated drivers) and that did not helped me.I can play on medium with 50-70 fps,but in Cetus fps is 20-30...My pc: CPU:AMD Athlon x2 II 220 2,8ghZ Dual-Core  RAM:4GB  GPU:ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series 512mb DDR5  OS:Windows 7 32bit... So,if problem is with OS please help me,should i upgrade to Win10 64bit and can that fix crash? If anyone can help me, I would be grateful...

3 hours ago, NecaPilot said:

HI guys,i have one big problem...When i try enter the Plains of Eidolon,my game freezes than crashes.Before that,my RAM goes up to 1.500mb when i enter the big white gate/plains of eidolon.I tried to play on low,directx 11 and 10 off,resolution 800x600(also i updated drivers) and that did not helped me.I can play on medium with 50-70 fps,but in Cetus fps is 20-30...My pc: CPU:AMD Athlon x2 II 220 2,8ghZ Dual-Core  RAM:4GB  GPU:ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series 512mb DDR5  OS:Windows 7 32bit... So,if problem is with OS please help me,should i upgrade to Win10 64bit and can that fix crash? If anyone can help me, I would be grateful...

Hi NecaPilot,

Do you happen to see a window popup when the game crashes? If you submit this crash to us, and tell us the WAR-#### that appears on the last page of that window, then it can give us a better idea of what the culprit might be. With that said, if you are able to upgrade to a 64-bit version of Windows then we would strongly recommend it. If this crash is being caused by the memory limitations of 32-bit then it seems likely that it would be solved with a simple upgrade.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi NecaPilot,

Do you happen to see a window popup when the game crashes? If you submit this crash to us, and tell us the WAR-#### that appears on the last page of that window, then it can give us a better idea of what the culprit might be. With that said, if you are able to upgrade to a 64-bit version of Windows then we would strongly recommend it. If this crash is being caused by the memory limitations of 32-bit then it seems likely that it would be solved with a simple upgrade.

Yes,when game crashes there is popup window,it says "Warframe has crashed!" WAR-1652319 is on the last page.

31 minutes ago, NecaPilot said:

Yes,when game crashes there is popup window,it says "Warframe has crashed!" WAR-1652319 is on the last page.

Thanks! So this crash does appear to be the result of the game running out of accessible memory, which we are continuing to work to resolve on our end. However if you were to upgrade to a 64-bit version of Windows then it should stop this specific crash from happening in the future.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Thanks! So this crash does appear to be the result of the game running out of accessible memory, which we are continuing to work to resolve on our end. However if you were to upgrade to a 64-bit version of Windows then it should stop this specific crash from happening in the future.

Thank you so much for helping me! I will reinstall my Windows to 64bit and i hope the crash will stop happening.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2018-02-20 at 11:49 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

hi i have the same problem but i am currently unable to install windows in a 64-bit version any other ways i may be able to bypass this problem?
thx

I kinda have the same problem. when I go to cetus or the POE the game starts to lag but to cetus it lags more then after a short time the game crashes

before I couldn't go to cetus,POE or normal missions but after I changed the graphics to low I can go to normal missions but not cetus or POE

Edited by raw446

Out of memory crashes...

If stuck with 32 bit operating system, try a windows 3GB boot switch. Search the internet: windows boot 3GB switch.

I found that Warframe 32 bit, while in Plains of Eidolon, is using about 2.5 GB memory on this process alone, on my windows 10 64 bit. Windows 32 bit without 3GB switch cannot handle memory limit of 2GB per process.