Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OPERATOR VOICE LINES

AkaiWolf

A short little thread, what i would love, what i would REALLY love and appreciate, is to have customizable voice lines, meaning i can chose which lines my operator is likely to say and turn off some. Perhaps people would like to turn them off completely which is fine too and should be possible as well. But i would love certain voice lines turn-off-able. Maybe use the morality system to unlock certain voice lines, so as you're more and more evil, you start off with "we'll show them no mercy" to something completely edgy and evil, like "we will burn down their legion" or something like that.

But more than that, what i would like, is for my operator not say complete bullS#&$ like "if we could avoid alerting them, this may be easier" when i'm in a defense or survival. That would be great.

What do you guys think?

I think I would rather my operator evolve based on my stats and my alignment.

So if you have a certain amount of kills in a faction this is reflected by the things my operator says.

Less than 5,000 would be like the current lines.

Over 100,000 and they might say something like:

"I have slain so many of these Grineer, no matter, I must continue on to protect those they oppress" (light)

"I have slain so many of these Grineer, A shame Ordis will have to sharpen my blades again" (neutral)

"I have slain so many of these Grineer, I will kill them all and paint this world in their cloned blood" (dark)

Over 1,000,000,000

"Silence your rage wayward children, I will relieve you of this burden" (light)

"To think that I have killed enough of you to populate a city...and yet you still don't fear me" (neutral)

"BLOOD BLOOD BLOOOOOOD!!! You filthy creatures look so beautiful cut open, like roses lining your own graves!!!" (dark)

2 минуты назад, Danjal777 сказал:

So if you have a certain amount of kills in a faction this is reflected by the things my operator says.

"I have slain so many of these Grineer, no matter, I must continue on to protect those they oppress" (light)

"I have slain so many of these Grineer, A shame Ordis will have to sharpen my blades again" (neutral)

"I have slain so many of these Grineer, I will kill them all and paint this world in their cloned blood" (dark)

Over 1,000,000,000

"To think that I have killed enough of you to populate a city...and yet you still don't fear me" (neutral)

"BLOOD BLOOD BLOOOOOOD!!! You filthy creatures look so beautiful cut open, like roses lining your own graves!!!" (dark)

That cracked me up, BUT it's actually a kinda cool idea.

6 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

Over 1,000,000,000

Mine is mostly dark i would like something like not crazy but depending on your focus school choice aswell, as we have with animations specific to focus schools gives them a certain personality, except i have them all maxed :D maybe give like a choice for each like animations.

19 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

Over 1,000,000,000

I was thinking of something like that too, i like that idea.