Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello!

JayeRane

Hey everyone!

I've seen Warframe on Steam for a few days already and just had the time to actually download it and actually try it. I was never much of a fan of the FPS genre since I'm more of an MMO/RPG/MOBA player, I'll admit, the only reason I wanted to try Warframe was because of the cool sword fights.

However, Warframe has really caught my attention and got me hooked the past two days. Enough that I actually spent for a Founder's pack, since I know that I'd actually be able to stick to this FPS. So far, been impressed with the forums and community too (I always look for that in a new/existing game). I cannot begin to express how strongly I feel about a good forum or channel for player and developer discussion.

I'm still learning! Been learning a lot actually, all the mechanics and whatnot. I just wanted to introduce myself and invite anyone to add me up if they want to :)

I'm actually playing under my university's network (dorm) here in Sydney, and I got that Strict NAT message once. It seems to have disappeared though, but I'm not sure if my friend's list actually works (if it shows that I'm or you're offline).

My favorite part, going through missions solo and being greeted by a wave of robots/enemies when I walk through a door, forcing me to run back and kite/take cover. When I finish that level, I'm finally able to breathe. Intense stuff. I hope it doesn't take a toll on me physically, since I'm accustomed to long grinds from MMOs and would like to do that here :)

See you in game!

Welcome amongst the Tenno!

Thank you!

Greetings Tenno. hope you enjoy the game from now on! 346 hours in and theres still a fun factor. c:

btw the Grineer are the more human like, the corpus are the robots and the infested are the monsters..

Right, I just realized what they were called. No wonder that commander keeps calling them (Grineer) that. Lol.

Hello fellow Tenno :)

But one thing: Warframei s TPS (Third Person Shooter), not FPS (First Person Shooter)

You're right! I stand corrected then, I meant I'm not a big fan of the shooter genre in general :)

Thanks everyone!