4 MC = decoy

4 split chamber = trick mag

4 Invis = shrunken

4 hand spring = warm coat

4 warframe rare = Vital Sense

4 bladestorm = thunderbolt

4 fast hand = quick draw

all of this is RNG based it would have seem

They should go play TL2 and see how their rare item transmuter thing works. Basically, if you put in 4 rares, you get 1 random rare back at or around the average level of the rares you gave. For this, it could be the average rarity of the 4 cards. i.e. 3 Uncommons and one common mod = 1 random uncommon and so on. Still RNG but without 4 Flows (example) turning into Mind Control or whatever. Unless they are already doing this and its just a little difficult to tell or not working correctly yet. I dunno. Just guessing from the posts. I think a rare with 3 commons should net you an uncommon result. So with what I said about averaging, you'd also have to decide how much a rare is worth in relation to a common or other mods to get a more even result. Instead of best 3 out of 4 like I made it sound lol

Edited by 7.T.

Anyone else having an issue where the UI gets stuck open after transmuting?  You cant click any buttons and it wont go away, even after relogging.  I have to restart client to fix it.

Yup everytime I try to transmute different rarities it does this.

Can we only transmute the same rarity mods? 

I feel this was whipped together and shoved down our throat! Disappointing. 

Really!?

The RNG gods dont seem to like me when transmuting (already half a mil down the drain and not a single rare) but how has this been shoved down your throat? Has anyone at DE MADE you push the button?

This is why i dont like F2P games... certain people never loose their sense of entitlement! 

Really!?

The RNG gods dont seem to like me when transmuting (already half a mil down the drain and not a single rare) but how has this been shoved down your throat? Has anyone at DE MADE you push the button?

This is why i dont like F2P games... certain people never loose their sense of entitlement! 

mphm every time i read topics with entitled peolple + RNG i think "how many zods have you found?" rolleyes.