Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dargyns in riven mods missions

packras

I think it is a bug , i hope it is , the thing is that with these new POE missions for riven mods , in dargyn's ones , it does not count the placed dargyns , only the flying ones and the mission says just dargyns without especifying if they have to be flying , i think DE should fix these so this missions can be done properly without taking literally HOURS of walking waiting for a dargyn to appear 

P.D im sorry for my bad english

1 hour ago, packras said:

ty for that , i will try it , but i think they should change it anyways XD

You're welcome. I'm only the messenger who shared that member's tip from the subreddit.

57 minutes ago, Ozent said:

Got any advice posts for killing wild animals with a fishing spear?

Oh, boy. First, buy a spear, then load into a really low-level POE bounty. Make sure you're solo. Hunt animals and see if it works. Does the Riven prohibit using warframe powers? You could buff yourself before attacking.

But I'm curious now. What exactly does the Riven ask for?

In general, for Riven challenges, try this subreddit here .

2 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

You're welcome. I'm only the messenger who shared that member's tip from the subreddit.

Oh, boy. First, buy a spear, then load into a really low-level POE bounty. Make sure you're solo. Hunt animals and see if it works. Does the Riven prohibit using warframe powers? You could buff yourself before attacking.

But I'm curious now. What exactly does the Riven ask for?

In general, for Riven challenges, try this subreddit here .

Only text is to kill animals with the spear. It's just running around finding animals being a pain lol

1 hour ago, Ozent said:

Only text is to kill animals with the spear. It's just running around finding animals being a pain lol

I always bring my Helios Prime sentinel when I go out on the plains. Hearing, or hearing and seeing it, scan is a quick alert of nearby wildlife. If you've already got all your required scans, you won't get that quick heads up with a Helios/Helios Prime.

That said, try equipping scanners in your gear wheel. Taking a quick look through your scanner will still highlight wildlife as a scanable object, but you're mostly doing it for spotting them in the terrain.

You could load into a low-level Mars mission and find those sand stingray creatures (I forget their name), or do the same on Earth with low-level kubrows. Kubrow dens are very easy to find, and I usually find the sand stingrays on Mars near extraction. 

Should work. Unless, of course, it's locked to POE.

To add dargyn based kills etc. doesnt work on rivens, like 80 headshot kills in a day, headshots doesnt make the riven go up, also dargyn's dont use your loot detector or enemy radar mods.(they are aura mods and should work on it just like it is on archwing)

Edited by -ARMOC-Serhokyan