Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mariana in the Mediteranian

Lerntuspel

So its been some time since the navigation system was revised and now it look pretty and all, but something that still baffles me is the the level, "Mariana" on earth is still nowhere near geographical the Mariana Trench. After all, DE put the effort to make earth actually look like earth's eastern hemisphere and even have Everest in its correct geographical location. So why didn't Mariana get the same amount of love? I'm pretty sure the amount of people who died in that trench is no where near the amount of people who died on that snow peaked mountain. Its not fair the the trench. It never asked to be a trench. In fact, I believe that ALL geographical locations should be treated equal. We should have a level for each and every mountain, valley, river, and trench in the world! Just kidding. I don't know about the other levels and their names if they are not in the correct geographical location but at lease have Mariana close to or at least inside the Pacific ocean like the real Mariana Trench.

I believe these are just mission names, so they don't necessarily represent what their original names belong to. Eurasia is far off into Siberia/Mongolia, for example. Or Titan on Saturn is just a lame Grineer Galleon and not its own moon like Europa is. Then there's stuff like Everest being just another Grineer Forest tileset and Cetus and PoE being *that* far apart in the map while they're actually not in-game. Tbh since there's so much work to be done if all mission nodes will be accurate that at this point, I don't really care. Although, I would like for Titan to be its own destination with its own junction, sometime.

28 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

I believe these are just mission names, so they don't necessarily represent what their original names belong to. Eurasia is far off into Siberia/Mongolia, for example. 

Well... Siberia and Mongolia are both in the European-Asian landmass, which is what Eurasia is. So that's actually accurate.