Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

IDK if its just me BUT THE ONLY MOD THAT DROPS IS the Reach mod for Melee!

I can definitely say that the drop rate for Reach has increased for me. I've got 11 of them now, from zero before the update. But, I'm also getting other mods so it's not quite the same problem/bug/glitch.

its the weekend,  after getting out this event, and even a quick hotfix for some issues that came up right off the bat.   Let them spend a weekend with their family and or even dig into the hundreds of thousands of lines of code and see where the problem is.   Fixing bugs isn't an easy thing, unless you know exactly what is triggering the bug/glitch/etc.  but even then, fixing the problem doesn't been undoing a change or deleting some lines.  Means changing values, variables, and even adding lines to keep other changes from breaking while fixing the current problem.   

Screaming at them to fix something isn't that helpful, and if they are worn out from a week of work, letting them rest up and come back to the issues with fresh minds will help out everyone.  

I personally haven't been having any issues with the lastest update or hotfix,  Seems more a a random individual client side issue, or something to me given that others are having the same issue.  Best thing i can suggest is to give them as much useful information as you can in a ticket.   State when the issue started, what you were doing before it happened, what you first looked at, or did after the update or after you noticed the problem.  etc etc and so forth.   The more they have to go on the easy and faster a fix can be assembled.  

I do think the drop rates on mods is alittle out of wack though,  Sure i've gotten some new ones i haven't before, yet at the same time need more cores then anything for boosting the mods i do use and those have dropped in rate :/.

ash is male >.<

anyway, nice hotfix

So a male can't have his legs together?

I don't see the problem with this. A ninja pose is unisex so it's not a problem. Also, when you are in the dojo and when the animation/emote start, you saw his legs go together and then returned in the "normal/men" position, it's just... Strange.

I think your agument for don't have the legs "glued" is just out of proportion and you have no arguments except "Ash is a male". But, I think DE should make an option for people who want the legs together and for people who wants separate legs. 

Edited by Deydreus

So a male can't have his legs together?

The point of The-Ancient comment was most likely that, yes, a male can have his legs together, not her (as per Vekthor's post).

Pro-tip regarding english: "his" relates to male, "her" to female.

Yeah, and I think is just a misspelling for Vekthor. Everybody know Ash is a "male" character. ^^

But, you know, you can make fault when you write, actually, as a non-english speaker, I'm sure I make a lot of fault. 

Edited by Deydreus

As a PC gamer, I am exceedingly grateful for the continued developer support of this game. I've not seen its like outside Blizzard's support of Diablo II and CD Projekt RED's support of the Witcher games.

It may all be incidental and preparation for the PS4 release, but it is appreciated, nonetheless.

Edited by DEATHLOK