Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Skin For Iron Skin

Vurtney

Look at your Rhino, now look at mine, now back at your Rhino, now back to me. Sadly, your Rhino looks just the same as mine. But we could stop looking the same, with options.

Right. As we all know, Iron Skin, we love or hate it. Not the actual skill, it's awesome, but it's looks. We know how it looked in the past, after U9 and what it looks like now. Everyone has their opinion on it's looks. Someone liked the spikes, some did not. Personally i was a spike guy.

In the middle of this mess, poor Iron Skin doesn't know what to look like and is a result of various experimentations. 

Is there a solution to this? DE is trying to find a middle ground to please everyone. It's not a bad option. At some point they might hit "atari" and create the best Iron Skin ever. Is there another option? Yes, actually there is.

Skins, we already have them, as helmets. Imagine 2 or more versions of Iron Skin. An Iron Skin with just the chrome effect. An Iron Skin with spikes for the spike lovers. With skins we have options. With skins YOU can have the Iron Skin YOU want.

Max settings, regardless of what it looks like now, this topic is about options.

Edit: Regarding the post above, this is exactly why having options is good. The guy above likes the current Iron Skin while i'm not very fond of it. Right now there's no middle ground and this is what the topic is about.

Edited by Vurtney

In regards to your picture Aure7, I use Max settings but no nvidia PhisX for me. As for how does it not look awesome? Three words "Iron Cancer Lumps". That's what I see when I look at the new rhino skin.

Different skin options for iron skin equals make everybody happy and have the added bonus of potentionally being cash shop items for DE.

I want you to have the iron skin you love, I want Vurtney to have the iron skin he loves, and heck I even want the people who liked tinfoil rhino to have the iron skin they loved. Options, options for everyone!

I miss the spikes :(

The new one looks like Boulder Skin.  Not bad, but I liked the other better.

SKINS PLEASE! :)

Boulder skin.. Hmm, I like the sound of it! =)

Though I liked the original iron skin more, it looked like it sonded. I don't see how it is supposed to give immunity to poison with all theses scratches.