Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon HUNT

Roronoa_Zoro95

Question

GUYS ... I HAVE Trinity blessing build which last 16 seconds gives 72% .. This i for eidolon hunt .. I lack energy for keeping my squad alive ...  I can keep the and myself alive .. Sometimes they are far away for my blessing to reach them .. I always take Madurai focus .. because I maxed the amp energy .. Should I take zenurik for my lack of efficiency?? But I have only unlocked single void dash

7 answers to this question

First, Your trinity is not fit for Eidolon fights if you can't keep your own energy up, start casting energy vampire on vomvalysts, also that damage reduction should be at 75% don't worry about duration too much, Range doesn't matter since it's based on affinity range, the best Focus School would be Vazarin for the increased affinity range, yes it does affect Blessing.

It's better if you show you frame stats, (strength, efficiency, range, duration percentages), it makes it much easier to see if your build is viable.

edit: a simple screenshot of your stats would be enough, but one of your mod page would be better.

Edited by Dwolfknight

Just now, Dwolfknight said:

First, Your trinity is not fit for Eidolon fights if you can't keep your own energy up, start casting energy vampire on vomvalysts, also that damage reduction should be at 75% don't worry about duration too much, Range doesn't matter since it's based on affinity range, the best Focus School would be Vazarin for the increased affinity range, yes it does affect Blessing.

It's better if you show you frame stats, (strength, efficiency, range, duration percentages), it makes it much easier to see if your build is viable.

edit: a simple screenshot of your stats would be enough, but one of your mod page would be better.

i Had a wrong setup 

I used this setup for bless so i had to spend 75 enerdy..Now i am changing to http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity_Prime/t_30_0420243330_5-3-5-8-8-5-27-9-3-49-1-10-55-7-5-57-5-5-411-2-10-479-4-10-481-6-10-615-0-5_615-9-49-8-411-8-5-9-479-7-57-8-481-7-55-6-8-14-27-9_0/en/1-0-40/156173/0 this build

33 minutes ago, Roronoa_Zoro95 said:

-snip-

Keep in mind that efficiency is capped at 175% so it's better that you only use a rank 3 or 4 fleeting expertise, also that range is going to affect how well you can keep your energy up I recommend you drop Narrow-Minded for Constitution or Augur Message, it will be better for both you since you won't have to care too much about staying close to vomvalysts (especially since you are using quick thinking) and for your team which you will be able to regen the energy off, on that note I would drop quickthinking for vitality and power drift for rage (you only need 55% strenght for maximun damage reduction (would end up at 77% if uncaped)).

edit: you could also instead drop Rage and Transient Fortitude for Augur Secrets and Intensify or even better, only Transient Fortitude for a rank 5 blind rage and keep Fleeting expertise at maximum.

Edited by Dwolfknight

Yeah you don't really need to EV anything (and it doesn't seem to work ever either... that or it's a range thing but... unreliable). 

https://goo.gl/giy9pW <- here's an ideal build, with no forma , leave that up to you. Keep in mind there's a Transient fortitude SPECIFICALLY R9 in there because it's +50% but it's not mandatory. I run with a 8/10 Narrow minded and 10/10 transient for ~14 second duration bless and it works just fine. Replace Hunter Adrenaline with Rage if missing. Exilus slot is not mandatory and completely subjective. I like pain threshold because of that bombardment attack ... thing they do that will stagger chain you sometimes, could also run Handspring for knockdown recovery, coaction drift for aura efficiency etc. I don't recommend Power or Cunning drift as they don't really do anything for you. Also to be completely honest Vazarin affinity boost isn't necessary, most of the time your team SHOULD be outside their frames anyway so you won't be helping them and with the drone mating dance.... well, if you're reeeeeally struggling for energy Zenurik should be overkill but *shrug* point is Vazarin is definitely not mandatory for bless.

Here are 2 builds I made as an alternative

Spoiler

j5FjfpX.jpg

UqaYSs5.jpg

These 2 are duration build, based on my abating link build. these should be enough if you want to keep your blessing for long periods of time.

Spoiler

ZN09aNL.jpg

this is a blessing quick heal build, a negative duration for quick EV's, this should be enough to keep your party healthy and their energy plentiful, this way they can use high strength low efficiency builds.

@PowerofTwo EV Definitely works on vomvalysts as long as they are in their physical form

Edited by Dwolfknight
grammar