Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Fix 9.5 Immediately

Mazimer

support other threads that move on the same notions as this one:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/92305-the-mother-of-all-rants/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/92308-reasons-why-this-game-is-dying-the-icing-is-wearing-thin-how-can-we-save-warframe/

To all would-be posters who will rage on about resources being too grindy before now:

Think_before_you_post.png

I hereby move a notion to change several disastrous changes that DE has introduced with 9.5, namely:

-Overbuff of resource droprates:

4k salvage in 20 waves of callisto. 1k ferrite in 15 waves of despina. This is an outright slap in the face, it will drop your resource sales to zero and will outright BREAK the game's resource economy.

-Overbuff of energy orb droprates:

case and point: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/92782-too-much-of-a-good-thing/

I spam Miasma all day long,

all day long,

all day long!

I spam Miasma all day long,

oh all day long,

all day long!

weapons have become completely worthless, thank you DE, we now get to SPAM SKILLS ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

-Loot radar issues:

another clarification of this idea: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/92787-thiefs-wit-and-drops-on-the-radar-display/

With the clusterfuck of drops, we really need a different icon for picked up drops (so if we picked it up already, make it dark yellow). The ammount of drops pre-9.5 was fun to sieve through, this clusterfuck is not. Also, get rid of the bloody through-walls mods highlight thing, it completely negates the minimap effect.

-Transmutation:

This feature as-is is an outright and obvious cash and mod sink with a slap-to-face chance of getting any of the really rare mods (rage, heavy impact, retribution and such). Make it award fusion cores and you'll create a powerful cash sink that will finally fix tons of useless mods just sitting in our inventories because they only give you 1/4 of the power for that one mod you've been levelling up.

Closing note: It CANNOT be overstated just how badly these issues have casualised the game (namely, the orb problem and resources problem) and should not stay if Warframe is to have any chance of staying a high-quality game.

Edited by Mazimer

I agree with the last part, but really, overbuff? You are complaining about getting MORE materials in less time? Like if anyone even bought the darn resources in the market!

i am talking about the stage where you've played 200 hours, still havent come anywhere near having maxed out mods but have received 10x the materials FOR EVERYTHING IN THE FREAKING GAME.

I agree with the last part, but really, overbuff? You are complaining about getting MORE materials in less time? Like if anyone even bought the darn resources in the market!

No offence but I would like to enjoy the resources for a little while..

SHUT UP

wat r u doin

pls stahp 

yo9bzGU.jpg

No offence but I would like to enjoy the resources for a little while..

SHUT UP

wat r u doin

pls stahp 

i sure as hell wouldn't

i got:

6k nano spores

1200 ferrite

200 plastids

4k salvage

in under an hour

to get all the ferrite and salvage for everything in the game i'd need little more than 10 hours of game time, yep that's gonna end really really well.

Edited by Mazimer

Is it even possible to satisfy you? Except the last statement, I'm in solidarity with pdxdubin and Darkwave98.

please leave your "oh moar shiney" attitude at the door if you dont understand how droprates and grinding works long-term (which is: balance all parts of grinding, which right now does NOT balance how you grind for blueprints and mods compared to resources)

Edited by Mazimer

"introduced"? You do realize this is beta right? and these are just bugs from a new update?

this is not the first time this has happened, it'll be fixed shortly just like it was every other time, so just calm down a little.

"introduced"? You do realize this is beta right? and these are just bugs from a new update?

this is not the first time this has happened, it'll be fixed shortly just like it was every other time, so just calm down a little.

no, this is an emergency, last rare resource bug was a major disaster, control modules were running amok, i know that anyone i've talked to during that time had got over 50 control modules in just 2 hours that they were farming raptor. this has to be fixed within 24 hrs tops or we're facing a total meltdown of the grinding system

I think your overreacting a little, this isnt going to do that much damage in reality.

if it stays on for 3 days, you can be sure a large portion of the playerbase will have played the game for some hours, in which time they will obtain dozens of hours worth of resources, that is A LOT of damage economy-wise

no, this is an emergency, last rare resource bug was a major disaster, control modules were running amok, i know that anyone i've talked to during that time had got over 50 control modules in just 2 hours that they were farming raptor. this has to be fixed within 24 hrs tops or we're facing a total meltdown of the grinding system

I think your overreacting a little, this isnt going to do that much damage in reality.

Overreactions. I agree with Roogan.

That was the best weekeend EVER.

Is it even possible to satisfy you? Except the last statement, I'm in solidarity with pdxdubin and Darkwave98.

You missed a 10 :D. ( It doesn't stand for 1998 FYI)

Edited by Darkwave1098

bumping this up, don't allow this game to be dumbified to COD levels, resist the dumbification

You cannot resist it. Dumb people want high drop rate so that they can complain later that they dont have anything to farm and build in this game anymore.

We need better balancing of droprates, as i see common, uncommon and rare ranks among the mats means nothing. We clearly needed more troll spores and salvage.

As for dumbifying thing game, there is no other option for DE to attract more players. Today gamers are to lazy, i wouldnt wonder if we get aim assist in the near future.

All you said is truth Robodog. Sad truth.

One thing very bad on this game are the fast runners. I was doing some event missions and I could even run side by side with them. Play like that is boring.

A very good idea is make resources from boss very rare. So the players would have to explore much more the missions. Today the game is about missions rewards, nothing about explore.

Edited by IronRushBR

if it stays on for 3 days, you can be sure a large portion of the playerbase will have played the game for some hours, in which time they will obtain dozens of hours worth of resources, that is A LOT of damage economy-wise

Even if this game had an economy I would still disagree with you.

Edited by xveganrox

i sure as hell wouldn't

i got:

6k nano spores

1200 ferrite

200 plastids

4k salvage

in under an hour

to get all the ferrite and salvage for everything in the game i'd need little more than 10 hours of game time, yep that's gonna end really really well.

I really don't see the problem. The grind for resources is one of the biggest problems with this game. Alleviating that would go far towards increasing most peoples' enjoyment of the game. Since BP drops and mods are still locked under a grind wall, there's no problem here.

As for dumbifying thing game, there is no other option for DE to attract more players. Today gamers are to lazy, i wouldnt wonder if we get aim assist in the near future.

Auto-aim has been in this game longer than you have ;) Check out the options menu sometime. Or just plug a controller in (it gets turned on automatically when you do so).

OP. You are seriously overreacting. This game is nothing but grinding, something people want LESS of, so even if the drop rates are a little high right now, people won't care. They'll get all the things they want, and then DE will put things right, and it'll all go back to normal.

It's going to happen, no one has signed your 'petition,' so calm down, relax, and go eat a few potatos.

DE has said they do not want Warframe to be about Farming.

Farming Resources was one of those things that people HATE doing.

How many Plastid threads have we had, again, where people are tired of farming Plastids?

How many moons ago did people say the same thing about Rubedo and Alloy Plates?

We don't want these things to be the only reason we play Warframe.

I'm cool with getting lots of resources. It means I can go into a mission, and get a GOOD number of resources that makes me feel like I'm making progress.

When something needs 2,500 plastids and I spend an hour and get 100.... yeah, I feel like logging off and crying myself to sleep because I'll never see more than 1 or 2 clan weapons because of the ridiculous plastid grind. Or how about those weapons that want like 6,000+ Salvage? hahahaha. yeah who feels like farming for 8 hours+ for 1 weapon?

How about the fact that I've been farming Mutagen Samples for more than 5 hours combined and I've gotten like......10 of them. I only need 15 more for Acrid!