Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Equinox's Mend Ability

Mr.Holyroller

Mend is very clunky and not comparable to Maim at all. You get more healing than you'd ever need with 1 kill and then you have to sit through the long animation of releasing it (and likely die before you finish the animation if you wait till you're about to die).

I think it would be uncreative if it was changed to something like Oberon's healing, but maybe it could be like stored up damage absorption for the party or maybe something like a group Quick Thinking ability.

It would obviously be way too easy for this to give people God mode, so maybe have it only be 1/2/3% of enemy hp and increase the drain cost if it's not refreshed.

Would love to hear other ideas. Equinox is my favorite warframe.

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It should add shields on enemy damage. 

it does add a minor amount of shields on kill, and does stack overshields to the cap.

but her 3 already gives a sort of damage resist by having any nearby enemy deal less damage, the way i've always thought of changing her 4 would be to have the heal instant on kill just at a severely reduced rate, maybe more like 10-20% at max rank rather than the 75% stored. so every kill in the radius triggers a heal for any nearby party members for 10-20% of the enemies health value.

and as a side note because i've been thinking about it for a while, why not make the day forms 2 give a bit of energy for killing affected enemies? incentivises using the day form to sustain and makes further use of the 2 augment.  it could help with energy issues she can have with large groups and expensive to channel costs(comparative to other channel abilities), i dont think it would be broken since you cant get energy back with maim active except with orbs.

edit: the reason i think the day form should have it is because its definitely squishier than the night form, since it has a sleep, damage debuff, and a heal, and the day form has a slash proc.

Edited by StanleyStanson