Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Sorted By "recent" Are The Wrong Way Around.

TheHeraldXII

When the mod setup is sorted by recent the most recent ones are at the bottom of the list rather than the top. This is making fusion a bit more difficult than it needs to be. Maybe we could have them sorted back to the top, please.

Edited by TheHeraldXII

It was weird that the UI still doesn't have Ascending/Descending buttons.

It didn't need it before because it would switch the order if you pressed the words.

Why would they change something that was working perfectly fine into something that doesn't work as well as before? So, yea, please reverse it back to the way it was DE. I'd rather you work on the menu where we select the mods to install into our warframes instead, but you guys are probably on that already. It needs more room to view more mods and less on the install area. I love the mouse wheel scroll guys! I really like the scrolling you've added on the market. I hope you do that for everything as well; like the inventory.

Oh! And auras are appearing in the warframes section of the mods as well.

Edited by SicSlaver

if you hit recent twice it reverses the order, press it again and it should be back to how you want it

Regardless, its still incorrect and needs fixing.

If they can hotfix to reduce material drop counts, i'am sure they could of fixed this.

Edited by Fourdee

+1 Needs to be at the top, not the bottom of the list.

My guess as to why it's a drop down box is that someone felt the words at the bottom of the screen were too messy, but I preferred that layout. Maybe they plan on giving us more sorting options later, but it was easier to use and faster to have the row of sorting. Granted, a drop down is more common as a sorting option, but then at least let us choose ascending/descending, or click it twice to flip it.