The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Camo-Skin Should Be Our Reward

jpvi1207

sure DE, if we fail we dont get those "cool" guns and the new tileset, but if we win we getguns that were bought before, a new map and a pat in the back, we should get those camo skins for our weapons if we significantly participate, or maybe a different skin like an arctic one, but we should get better stuff than this, i mean look at the informer event, kill 20 little twerps and got a snipetron vandal, now its do this after this for this killing this so this and that goes to this place and thus we kill this, and who knows if it will get more complicated

conclusion: ok , they are supposed to be failed, but if we fail you shouldnt restrain content, and if we win we should get more besides the content, because the content is already a responsability of the DE to add to the game

This falls back to the "lack of motivation" for this event. While I think there should be more to the event rewards, I still don't think the Camo specifically should be the reward. It's just aesthetic. Just like color packs, if you like it, buy it. Not everything should be free for you.

I actually don't think the camo skin should be the reward, it's fine if cosmetics are just plat-only stuff. What they should have done was rewarded the two new weapon bps to participators. Like, the Dual Gremlins for 20 points, Miter for 50 points or something like that.

This falls back to the "lack of motivation" for this event. While I think there should be more to the event rewards, I still don't think the Camo specifically should be the reward. It's just aesthetic. Just like color packs, if you like it, buy it. Not everything should be free for you.

well they dont seem like poofing out of nowhere a new gun or item specific for the event, so the camo would be perfect