Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Call Transmutator A Joke Is Being Nice

jrkong

Tested Transmutator out and I'm out and I'm out 8 Wildfires, 4 Rendering Strikes, 4 Avalanches and the only rare I got was Avalanche. Only Uncommon I remember getting was Shocking Touch or Convulsion the rest were Commons and I ate 500k worth of mods Rares, Uncommons and Commons! I SWEAR! DE SHOULD GIVE ME A REFUND! I lost 30 hours worth of rare mods to get a a bunch of True Steel, Pistol Gambits and Freeze I could get in less then 20 minutes of Xini! I really hate how I lose hours and HOURS of work for the most ridiculous returns.

Transmogrifier

150px-Transmogrifier_zap.png

The Transmogrifier is an invention of Calvin's that would turn one thing into another. Like most of his inventions, it was made originally from a cardboard box, though a later model was made using a water gun. Calvin used the transmogrifiers many times, turning himself and Hobbes into quite a wide array of creatures. The transmogrifier first appeared on March 23, 1987.

Which leads me to realize that I've spelled transmogrifier wrong like 10 times :(

It is certainly misleading that DE claims rarity and polarity influence the transmutation. I've tried it several times with different rarities. I don't think I ever got a mod of equal rarity using uncommon/rare mods, but I only tried those twice. I did find however that it is great for all of those useless sentinel mods and and spare frame abilities I've been sitting on. Threw in four useless commons and got a split chamber once. 

Just realize that, like everything else in this game, its purely RNG and luck. Don't waste rare mods, its not worth the risk. You'd only be trading four for one anyway. If you don't need your rares, I suggest using them as fusion fodder. 

AHAHAHHAHAHA

next  time let other player testing it and read the feedbacks first fool.

My bros did it for me I got no say in the matter I could track what I lost and what I got thanks to the "recent mods" page. Last time I let them touch my account I guess.

For 2 Blessing and 2 Contagions I got a Hell's Chamber, so my policy is going to be throw all the Warframe mods I don't need into that thing and see where it goes. Otherwise it doesn't seem like something you should use excessively with EVERY rare mod you own.

Transmogrifier

150px-Transmogrifier_zap.png

Ahh, Calvin and Hobbes, that brings back memories...

Someone else mentioned it, but I think the Transmutator should convert 4 unused mods into a fusion core. The rarity of the fusion core would depend on the rarity of the mods.

Bump the cost up to 20,000 each, and the Transmutator would be a fair way to kill unwanted duplicate mods and spend some cash.

Also, to help keep DE afloat, you could increase the value of mutations with platinum.

For 2 Blessing and 2 Contagions I got a Hell's Chamber, so my policy is going to be throw all the Warframe mods I don't need into that thing and see where it goes. Otherwise it doesn't seem like something you should use excessively with EVERY rare mod you own.

Ahh, Calvin and Hobbes, that brings back memories...

I'm not sure if I'm odd but I'm at the point where I'm missing one or 2 mods and honestly it's better for me to use these rares and stuff as Serration and Hornet Strike food then for this broken RNG gamble.

Someone else mentioned it, but I think the Transmutator should convert 4 unused mods into a fusion core. The rarity of the fusion core would depend on the rarity of the mods.

Bump the cost up to 20,000 each, and the Transmutator would be a fair way to kill unwanted duplicate mods and spend some cash.

Also, to help keep DE afloat, you could increase the value of mutations with platinum.

It would be better to just use the 4 mods as power...

Well, it was obvious that this is one slot freaking machine. From the begining. What do you expected, load some shiity mods and choose the needed one, just like in Sacred? No. Many mods too damn good to be accessible just like that.

You don't put Commons in a Rare slot machine I can maybe justify Uncommons but Commons for 4 Rares and 36k? There's something REALLY messed up here.