Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing Old Great Halls?

Tainted_Fox

9.5 patch notes: Older versions of these rooms are no longer available for creation but remain if you own them

was there a reason to remove this? i really wanted to build these older rooms. thats not to say i dont like the new ones. but your just removing content from the game.

I like this new designs but few older was better looks and now if we want to buildsomething then the picture will be a bit awkward. I can't imagine how will look the new one in the old environment. I don't want redo all of rooms what we created before.

9.5 patch notes: Older versions of these rooms are no longer available for creation but remain if you own them

was there a reason to remove this? i really wanted to build these older rooms. thats not to say i dont like the new ones. but your just removing content from the game.

Removal was necessary because old rooms don't fit new grid system.

This system ruined all our dojo plans. We were trying to connect two elevators on either end and only had 2 rooms left to build when they changed the grid system and room sizes. we now are deconstruction more than half of the clan and have to rethink our layout because now are current layout will not allow 2 elevators on either end. we had 12 X connectors with reactors on either side and the last 2 X connectors we were gathering materials.

Not only is are clan plans useless the new artistic style is so minimalistic it's bland. There's literally nothing in the new halls and for symmetry sake it would have been weird to use different connectors on the opposite sides. WHY the DE never used a grid system based on increments of 5 and 10 in a game that uses meters as its unit of measurement.

Original room sizes were 62m and 34m New rooms are 30m 15m 10m and ill assume 60m for the new halls. How hard would it have been to scale the current models to the new sizes honestly?

My biggest gripe with this isn't even the change in itself, its the fact that they didn't communicate with the community ahead of time in order to tell us changes were going to be made in the dojo system that would affect our builds.