Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma spikes

So. I really like this skin. But i REALLY dont like the giant shoulder spikes..

I can't use any of my arm pieces and it's really upsetting.. When i was buying the skin i figured they were auxiliary or am attachments that i could change.

I now have a skin that i can't mix any of the helmets with our any of the shoulder parts.. Please Atleast make it so you can toggle the spikes cause i Atleast like the helmet.

Edited by (XB1)Kurru mitsumi

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Kurru mitsumi said:

That's why i suggest that they be removable

Which actually wouldn't work because you can only equip one auxiliary attachment and chroma's back spikes on his deluxe skin are already an auxiliary. Now theoretically de could add a second auxiliary slot but that would be a substantial chunk of database needed. 

Edit: I guess it would work if the shoulder spikes were shoulder armour, but I suspect they would have to redo the model to do that. 

Edited by Drasiel

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Kurru mitsumi said:

Yes they would be in the arm slot similar to hydroid prime as one example.

And no they most likely would not have to redo the model because when you go into your start menu the spike that would block ui is removed

Neither of us know how that model is put together, the spikes likely go transparent for the menu not get removed.  Being transparent isn't enough because spikes would still be in the way of armour placement. I don't know how difficult it would be to remove clipping from just the spikes.