Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Custom Weapons

Neo3602

I just had an idea that I think could drastically improve the weapon variety in warframe the ability to make your own custom weapons.

At the end of missions there would be a chance that you could recieve a custom weapon blueprint that could be of several different catagories rifle, sniper, pistol, shotgun, bow, special, heavy melee, dual melee, single melee, and dual pistol.

Then in the foundry there would be a custom weapon tab where you could choose from different parts that would affect your weapons damage, accuracy, range(if shotgun), mag size, crit rate/chance ect. and would also affect your weapon's material cost and look

Edit:

As animafan10 suggested make it si that you have a limlnited number of points and each weapon part takes up different amount of points so for example if you choose parts that give you high damage you would have to sacrifice in other areas like rate of fire (of course you could still put a for mod on it after you make it)

Edited by Neo3602

With limitations create costum weapons yes would be cool if you find materials and parts for it and you can choose how look the weapon and the abilities how work on it. You given points to spend to the weapon skill and then this weapon not op just you can decide what parts you want improve it on. +1

I just had an idea that I think could drastically improve the weapon variety in warframe the ability to make your own custom weapons.

User defined custom weapons using a selection of pre-defined Sub-Parts?

Love the idea. If they fix the current weapon balance issues (armor ignore), would love to see this.

Edited by Fourdee

With limitations create costum weapons yes would be cool if you find materials and parts for it and you can choose how look the weapon and the abilities how work on it. You given points to spend to the weapon skill and then this weapon not op just you can decide what parts you want improve it on. +1

Thats a pretty good idea make it so you have a certian number of points and each part has a certian point value, so people cant make a full auto rocket launcher that does 300 damage per shot and has a 50 shot clip adn has armor ignore(as awsme as that would be it would be a little game breaking)

Have it so at the end of each mission there is a chance that you would get a BP for a custom weapons adn have it that different mission types reward different blueprints, Raid Custom Rifle BB, Defense custom sniper, mobile defense sidearm BP, ect.