Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Teralyst/Guntalyst/Hydrolist into Simulacrum mode

AvPCelticPredator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It'd be awesome if

1: The Simulacrum could be accessed from the Orbiter...but nah, can't have Simaris floating as a partially dead asset now, can we?

2: The Simulacrum could actually materialise levels as some sort of AR room. I mean if you break the name down, Simula is short for simulation, crum is Latin for core or a pivotal point. Needless to say the Simulacrum is a core gameplay element for simulation but...as useful as it is, it could be better. I mean imagine you're some guy that just reached Saturn for the first time and you wanted to run a simulation on Sargus Ruk and how he works...cant exactly do that. Even if you could, it'd be better if you could simulate him and any other boss exactly where they fight. Would make for an immersive training experience (like come on, Space Mum, you let your kids train against the system's deadliest foes by direct means?) In reality, most of the Tenno would have been wiped out by now XD I digress). Thing is we need bosses there and a means of simulating their environments to a degree. While we're at it, why is it that we have to scan things just to fight them? I mean sure, Sim is run by Simaris who meddles with scanned targets and stuff but if you're new to a planet or faction, you might as well have a means of going up against the new enemies instead of getting killed over and over during a mission. Would probably help to keep some new players that have no one to assist them on missions and such. Just my 2 cents

TLDR: Simulacrum needs bosses and to live up to its name properly

Edit: Or better yet, a community sourced project to stimulate enemies. Remove the need to scan enemies to simulate them personally but add a factor where if the entire community collectively scans an enemy type a certain number of times (50k or something, coz the playerbase, discounting an estimated number of inactives is around several million at the least), it'll be available for use by any player. I mean they have a "Lead Researcher" thing on Simaris' targets so it's apparent that people's scans do get taken into account AFAIS

Edited by (XB1)Lightning Silvr
The enemy have taken a tower. You must recapture it