The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loading times

Unicorninja

Ok here’s the problem.

No matter who is client, no matter how fast my internet is, if I’m host or not, every time I try to cross the doors, it takes about triple, if not quadruple the time it takes to normally load the longest thing to load on my laptop: the dojo. Dojo takes a good 80-100 seconds. So the plains take between 240 to 400 seconds to load. I have put performance on low, and still the same thing.

What I find to be a little weird, is that remember the patch that broke the Panthera?!? When you released that patch, it did something to my graphics quality overall somehow, because next thing I know, Hotfix comes in and poof back the old way. This is relevant because during that period, I was grinding the vaulted relics, and between those patches, I was loading the plains in 30 seconds at most.

please tell me what is going on!?

Have you tried verifying and optimizing your download cache? We have found in the past that optimizing can be beneficial to load times. You can find these tools by clicking on the little cogwheel that is located on the top-right corner of your Warframe launcher.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

Thank you Dimitri, I will try that and repost here for an update.

But still, NO ONE FROM DE has commented yet on why the loading times were reduced by a factor of over ten between the two hotfixes.

I mean one second I’m loading like S#&$, the next WHAM super fast. So why is it back to slow!?

Thank you Dimitri, I will try that and repost here for an update.

But still, NO ONE FROM DE has commented yet on why the loading times were reduced by a factor of over ten between the two hotfixes.

I mean one second I’m loading like S#&$, the next WHAM super fast. So why is it back to slow!?