Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a window where you can leave mission.

Lancars

I don't know how else to title it.

But you need a moment where you can leave a mission without it counting as a fail on your profile since you might have made the mistake of letting it sit on solo when you meant to go public or you missclicked the wrong mission and it instantly joined you because someone else was running it.(Yea its kind of a bad thing to do but maybe you're not ready for it or set up for it)

What does it matter what your quit/fail ratio says? It's not like it affects the game in any way, and I can not recall having ever looked at another players quit ratio for any reason.

Edited by rune_me

I will say it is pretty annoying when I pop into public so I can do a trade and forget to switch back to solo just to jump back into a mission meant to be solo and within half a second I'm already in a squad and on the way. I don't like to instantly leave the squad but I also don't run spy missions in a group. There should definitely be like a 10 second countdown or everyone needs to hit "accept" in case you goofed and need to back out.