Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Should I Build Arca Titron?

Cryptix123

Question

I just reached MR 10 finally (stupid MR 9 test, stupid groundslams triggering at the wrong time, stupid changing vision cones...) and that means I can finally get the Arca Titron I've been waiting for. So far I was planning on just putting in the forma needed to match Shattering Storm but I was wondering what should I build for? I noticed that it has a really low swing speed and 24% crit chance so maybe I should go for berserker and blood rush but on the other hand it can reach 100% status with just 3 mods, meaning I can do my standard melee status build of CO, Shocking touch, 3 dual stat melees, and healing return + 2 free slots.

4 answers to this question

You can fit in Condition Overload, 3 dual stat mods, Primed Pressure Point as necessary.

That's 3 empty slots left.

Berserker, True Steel and Primed Fury can happily go in. Or replace Primed Fury with Primed Reach. Or something you like. In fact you don't even need the true Steel.

Of if you are mad, Condition Overload, 2 dual stat, Drifting Contact, Bloodrush, Berserker, Primed Pressure Point and something else you like.

With blood, sweat and tears! oh wait wrong game..

In all seriousness, practicly damage mods are needed like the other fellow tenno said, like preassure point. If you got the rarer impact daamge mods like Collision Force, definlty add that. Adding Shattering impact can also be pretty useful for removing the armor on stronger enemies. I havent experimented mcuh with its unique ability with ground slam, but i imagen it takes elemental mods into consideration.

mix Blood Rush and Condition Overload.
Berserker is pretty important, yeah.

and don't forget the Slash Mod.
gets you Slash weighted, but you still have a high amount of Impact, so you get both Status Types. Arca Titron, the comical meme Slash Hammer.

also consider Seismic Wave, as it is quite effective on Arca Titron.

here's a place to start as an example. to have Elementals&Condition Overload + Blood Rush you will have to make some sacrifices, but relative values are what really matters. think, which is a higher number, 6 * 4 or 12 * 1?
meaning, getting a bit more of one Multiplier is rarely as good as introducing a new Multiplier, since separate Multiplier Types Multiply each other, while increasing the same Multiplier is Additive.
keep in mind that Range doesn't affect Ground Smash Ranges. include that in your decision whether to use Reach or not.
2jl0NVj.png

there's even other possibilities. Condition Overload is dumb enough that if you get enough Status Effects, dropping Pressure Point is something totally normal to do.
on Arca Titron that's hard to do so probably not here unless you're looking to go for a pure Status Loadout so you can add some more Damage Types.

edit:
please don't use Shattering Impact - this Weapon is much too slow to make good use of it. it'll take you a couple minutes to strip the Armor of an Enemy with a Weapon this slow. Shattering Impact is good, but on Melee Weapons that have atleast decent hit rates.

Edited by taiiat