Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Kill 16 enemies in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor or raising alarms" challenge broken

pantophage

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this frustrating riven myself. Guess what? If you use world on fire on Ember while latched to the wall, it does ZERO damage to enemies. Isn't that spiffy?

In the screenshot the kill I just got was from the arca plasmor.

7142D62F222B6A0C58D9A60B87FE254A17CDD133

Mine Doesn't require any alarms or anything either, just kill 15 enemies in a row, which is practically impossible while 1/3rd of your screen is your warframe latched to the wall. especially when they all just stand around staring at you from behind cover.

Edited by Argenex

• 1 month later...

You guys really overcomplicate this challenge. All you do is equip an Ivara with max range sound arrow, walk around any map gathering however many enemies you need for the challenge, and once you've counted that enough have followed you just wall latch and kill them with some kind of AOE. Takes like 5-10 minutes max even if the challenge is 20+ enemies

• Like 1

Octavia Duration build.
#3 for Invis
#1 for something for enemies to target
#4 to make this go faster.

Find a wall and start humping it.
If you don't get the requisite amount of kills, latch, throw your little beatbox out, wait a little longer.
I'm not 100% sure but since your frame isn't being discovered it shouldn't lead to an alarm either if you have that condition

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-08-29 at 10:49 PM, nuGnuF said:

Just got done with one of these. The trick is Loki on Teshub. If you can get undetected to the final room all the enemies will come to you. For energy you can just go near the orbs, as they give 250. 

You sir, are a genius. Worked like charm. My problem with this riven was always that I never had enough targets in area. Keeping them unalerted is simple with Loki but herding them into one place was always pain in butt. Even Ivara noise arrows did not work that well since too often there just were not enough enemies in one area and when I tried to lead bunch of them to other area they sometimes started ignoring noise arrow and moved back to their original location.

But this, this worked so easily. I never even knew that AI has this trigger, where it will rush to exit room when you get to it, no matter if you were detected or not. Even there is spawn limit, but it is big area (probably why Teshub is best for this) so a lot of them fitted there. Something like 20-23 enemies were there and more came only after I killed those.

Loki with Baza (altough technicaly anything that can mow down a lot of targets in short time will work) did the charm. This close to impossible Riven with this tip turned into one of easiest. Oh warframe, never change.

• 2 years later...

Three years later and this is still broken...seriously DE? I tried using Loki and it was totally random whether my wall latch kills would be counted or not. Wish me luck

[EDIT] the titania option was patched

Edited by DryLyne
Additional information added

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello my fellow Tennos!

Today I've completed this Riven easily with Zephyr. 

That's what I did.

Step 1. Extermination Void (20-30)
Step 2. Use an AoE weapon (I've used Kuva Bramma)
Step 3. Simple jump to a wall, wall dash and jump off and Press and Hold Hability 1, you'll hover and every kill will count! 

I can post a link to a video if anyone wants it.